• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am a landlord and as some tenets moved out in the last year, I have reduced the rent to keep in line with the current market. 80% of the normal rent per month is better than 0% in my book, but every

Thai's dont like to maintain things, That cost money

The guy next door to me refused to drop his rent by 5,000 baht per month to the occupants who had been there for more than a year they moved 8 doors away for much less leaving the guy next door now in

Assuming that i owned a number of properties,i would close the majority down and weather the storm.Then i would concentrate on just a select few in the busier places.What i certainly would not do is leave them to get rundown etc.That to me means problems, i.e Financial,Monkey house ,or even Death / Ghosts !

But Hey......Thats just me. 😉

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, ukrules said:

I've seen places sit empty for years because a stubborn owner is holding out for a specific price which nobody will ever pay.

That's a good way to lose income.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, how241 said:

That's a good way to lose income.

Yes, not only that, he increased the rent from 25k a months to 35k a month even though it had sat empty for a year at the time.

The previous tenant had requested a rent reduction from 25k to 20k which was refused, that's when the madness started.

I find it hilarious, now COVID's here it's worthless

• Like 2