Pattaya: South Korean finally arrested in Khao San for stabbing attack on compatriot

webfact

Pattaya: South Korean finally arrested in Khao San for stabbing attack on compatriot

1pm.jpg

Picture: Sophon Cable TV

Nong Prue police finally got their man after a South Korean was stabbed 17 times in the Pattaya area last year.

Jinhyung Park, 28, had been in a car with another Korean when he was assaulted in Soi Pattanakarn 6 in October 2019.

Information received from his Thai wife led to an arrest warrant for Keunhui Park, 38, who was arrested outside the Rocco Bar in Khao San Road, Bangkok, on Monday. 

The suspect had been hiding out in Bangkok after the incident.

1pm1.jpg

Picture: Sophon Cable TV

Sophon Cable TV reported that the arrest was a joint operation by Nong Prue and Chana Songkram police. 

Keunhui faces charges of attempted murder after the pair had a dispute over a woman. 

Source: Sophon Cable TV

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-11-24

• Like 1

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Information received from his Thai wife led to an arrest warrant for Keunhui Park, 38, who was arrested outside the Rocco Bar in Khao San Road, Bangkok, on Monday. 

So they still couldn't find him without help.

9 hours ago, webfact said:

Let me guess.  Thai wife fleeced him, then grassed on him to ensure her own protection.  I have a feeling she will be looking over her shoulder for quite some time.  

55 minutes ago, Leaver said:

Let me guess.  Thai wife fleeced him, then grassed on him to ensure her own protection.  I have a feeling she will be looking over her shoulder for quite some time.  

Why do people have to believe the worst. Perhaps he is a bullying Dick and she finally found a way of getting rid of him

• Like 1