Jump to content

Recommended Posts

One of the things I've always liked about Leo is the lack of hangovers, presumably because of the lack of chemical additives.

No so now, I'm getting hangovers like I do with other beers.

 

Does anyone know if they've changed the recipe - perhaps to give a longer shelf life as less is being sold at the moment?       

 

And, if it HAS changed, is there any beer that's still chemical free?

 

Thanks 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dunno tried all many different beers in 15 years here, maybe you should try other beers.  

I just stick with Chang which I always preferred. 

Everyone different and like things that others don't like in numerous things. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kwasaki said:

Dunno tried all many different beers in 15 years here, maybe you should try other beers.  

I just stick with Chang which I always preferred. 

Everyone different and like things that others don't like in numerous things. 

I like many of the beers I just prefer a chemical-free one.  I've come to think that Leo isn't now.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

What a sad issue to go through life worrying/thinking about.

Hangovers are usually caused by drinking too much.

Leo hasn't changed.  Try less and see what happens.

 

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

Alcohol tolerance does decrease with age. Perhaps it is the OP that has changed, not the Leo.

My consumption hasn't changed much, it's reduced if anything.  And this changed too suddenly for age to be a factor.

 

I have tried to ask the brewery, but their contact form is faulty, the top dropdown doesn't and that's that.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DefaultName said:

 

My consumption hasn't changed much, it's reduced if anything.  And this changed too suddenly for age to be a factor.

 

I have tried to ask the brewery, but their contact form is faulty, the top dropdown doesn't and that's that.

Fair enough.

Are you taking any medications or change medications?

Anyway,  beer gives me a headache and acid reflux so I stopped.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DefaultName said:

One of the things I've always liked about Leo is the lack of hangovers, presumably because of the lack of chemical additives.

No so now, I'm getting hangovers like I do with other beers.

 

Does anyone know if they've changed the recipe - perhaps to give a longer shelf life as less is being sold at the moment?       

 

And, if it HAS changed, is there any beer that's still chemical free?

 

Thanks 

German beers are chemical free

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've found that Tiger Light/Crystal doesn't give me a hangover in the morning though "Normal" Tiger does (as well as tasting like p155). 

 

Singha Light is ok as well but since they've changed the name to My Beer (or what sounds to most waitresses as Mai Beer... No Beer, which bright spark thought that through) I don't drink it as often. 

 

San Miguel Light is also ok, but I find it gives me heartburn after 3-4 bottles so never able to drink enough to get a hangover the next morning. 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DefaultName said:

Thanks, but this is recent and I don't think it's me.

I also like to point out I never had a hangover all my life no matter how

much I drink I can polish off 4 liters of red wine at night time and I feel

OK in the morning.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mike Teavee said:

I've found that Tiger Light/Crystal doesn't give me a hangover in the morning though "Normal" Tiger does (as well as tasting like p155). 

 

Singha Light is ok as well but since they've changed the name to My Beer (or what sounds to most waitresses as Mai Beer... No Beer, which bright spark thought that through) I don't drink it as often. 

 

San Miguel Light is also ok, but I find it gives me heartburn after 3-4 bottles so never able to drink enough to get a hangover the next morning. 

 

Thanks, I'll give Tiger Light a go.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...