Air Asia Thailand

DonaldBattles

39 minutes ago, arick said:

Log into the website and click on credit account and you will get a credit after sending your information within 24 easy hours 

I fulfilled all the required info for filing a refund case. The case was approved but no refund was ever processed. By applying for a credit you're only legalizing their attempt to steal your money, because I don't need or want to fly anywhere. 

• Like 1

I paid 3000 Baht to change two tickets till May of next year. I think it is 50-50 that Air Asia will be around then. The bitterness of quality far out last the sweetness of price. Never again will I fly Air Asia. I delayed my flight for a long time hoping that the virus infected hookers entering Chiang Rai who by pass the border gates will go away. Many of these people are probably already in Bangkok hiding from the police.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, DonaldBattles said:

I paid 3000 Baht to change two tickets till May of next year.

You haven't said if this was a change fee, or a fare difference to travel on a date when the flight was more expensive.  If the latter then surely you can't expect otherwise as without a rule like that everyone would buy the cheapest date available on their route then change the date to when they really wanted to travel.

21 minutes ago, DonaldBattles said:

I asked for a refund from Air Asia and they said no. 

I think we've been there and they quite rightly said no.

They allowed you to change dates where in other circumstances this might not be allowed, but the question was about the 3,000 baht charge and was it down to you changing to a more expensive travel date or what?