Homemade Concrete Formula

CNX69

9 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

I don't think that the 4 parts gravel,  2 parts sharp sand, 1 part portland cement formulas are particularly suitable for making faux rocks.

That is my point.

I haven’t suggested that it is. However there are several different formulae on the bags and that is only 1, have you looked at a cement bag?

Edited by sometimewoodworker

3 hours ago, sometimewoodworker said:

I haven’t suggested that it is. However there are several different formulae on the bags and that is only 1, have you looked at a cement bag?

I don't know why you have taken my post personally. Some posts were suggesting ballast/sand/cement formulae. I merely pointed out that this is not what the OP asked for.

I did not quote you or mention you in my post.

Have I looked at a cement bag? Yes, more than a few, but never one with a formula for faux rocks.

3 minutes ago, chickenslegs said:

I don't know why you have taken my post personally. Some posts were suggesting ballast/sand/cement formulae. I merely pointed out that this is not what the OP asked for.

Have I looked at a cement bag? Yes, more than a few, but never one with a formula for faux rocks.

Please do Not get upset ????

So many formulas, just need practical use in Thailand

Have a Great Day    

• Like 1

5 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

I didn’t take your post personally, but you did quote me, however, you post was immediately after mine, so it’s logical to think it applied to the subject and my post, specifically as one or two of the several recipes, but not all, involve aggregate. 

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, sometimewoodworker said:

I didn’t take your post personally, but you did quote me, however, you post was immediately after mine, so it’s logical to think it applied to the subject and my post, specifically as one or two of the several recipes, but not all, involve aggregate. 

I did not quote you.

It is not logical to assume that a new post must always be a response to the preceding post. How could any topic progress on that basis?

I have posted a suggestion for a cement-based formula for making faux rocks. If you have any suggestions yourself you can post them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

I did not quote you.

Really!!!!!! 55555555

so this is fake? 

there is another poster with your username who squeezed in a post ???? 

21 hours ago, chickenslegs said:
21 hours ago, sometimewoodworker said:

And your point is? 
concrete is concrete after all, making fake rocks or a driveway 

I don't think that the 4 parts gravel,  2 parts sharp sand, 1 part portland cement formulas are particularly suitable for making faux rocks

15 minutes ago, sometimewoodworker said:

Really!!!!!! 55555555

so this is fake? 

there is another poster with your username who squeezed in a post ???? 

Surely you must realise that I was referring to my original post in this topic, which did not quote you, nor did it refer to you in any way. Of course, later posts included quotes from you, as they were directly related to comments you made.

I am confident that you understand this, but just wanting to have the last word, Well, have it - and then we are done.

I will let others decide which of us has contributed relevant information to this topic.

Good evening.

• Like 2