Jump to content

'America is back,' Biden says, as he dumps Trump's foreign policy approach


Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

I tend to think that Trump won't run in 2024.  He'll be 4 years older and frankly, Trump didn't seem like he really enjoyed the job much.  Sure he enjoyed being the center of attention and having all that power.  But the policy stuff, the actual governing....not his cup of tea.  But you can never tell what's going on in that crazy brain of his.  Like right now, Trump knows darn well he's lost.  But he won't concede because he's still raising money off of this "Stop the Steal" nonsense.  So maybe he'll start his own far right network and grab all the attention by saying that he'll run.  Then when 2024 comes around, he'll back out.  Trump knows he has a huge following and knowing how he only cares about himself, he'll figure out a way to monetize all that adulation.  He never cared much about his supporters beyond what he can get out of them. 

I totally agree.

He won't run again. 

But he may hold the possibility of running again to keep in power in the republican party.

If he runs again he would probably be a two time loser. He can't even handle being a one time loser.

But there are so many unknowables at this point.

Such as his health and whether he will be convicted and sent to prison. 

Or he might just dissappear in shame of being a loser and or leave the country to evade prosecution.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The swamp is back.   How is Hunter going to effect China policy?   Biden has no policy, just a return to business as usual. 

What a difference a competent President makes.   56 days to go, 56 days to the return of decency and leadership.  

Excellent instead of throwing allies under the bus and stabbing friends in the back we will build unity and working together treating others with respect a hand up instead of a boot down I like it!!

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. CNN needs Trump for their ratings, IMO. Doesn't matter if they don't show part of his speeches as any publicity is good publicity and especially if it's free. He just needs to keep in the public eye and bring every error Biden makes to the attention of the voters till 2024.

Here's the thing tough, he won't be allowed a cell phone in jail so tweeting will not be an option.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Indeed. Had Trump done the right thing and fired Sessions when he recused himself all that chaos would have been avoided and probably Trump would have easily won this time. 

I really don't see how firing Sessions would have had an impact on his deadly mishandling of the Covid pandemic.

Edited by Phoenix Rising
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Phoenix Rising said:

Here's the thing tough, he won't be allowed a cell phone in jail so tweeting will not be an option.

If he continues to tweet incendiary violence promoting garbage as he has as potus Twitter will ban him anyway just as they would to any private citizen.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

I tend to think that Trump won't run in 2024.  He'll be 4 years older and frankly, Trump didn't seem like he really enjoyed the job much.  Sure he enjoyed being the center of attention and having all that power.  But the policy stuff, the actual governing....not his cup of tea.  But you can never tell what's going on in that crazy brain of his.  Like right now, Trump knows darn well he's lost.  But he won't concede because he's still raising money off of this "Stop the Steal" nonsense.  So maybe he'll start his own far right network and grab all the attention by saying that he'll run.  Then when 2024 comes around, he'll back out.  Trump knows he has a huge following and knowing how he only cares about himself, he'll figure out a way to monetize all that adulation.  He never cared much about his supporters beyond what he can get out of them. 

Will not surprise me at all if Trump never concedes and starts his election campaign for 2024 the day after Biden takes the oath, using the election to garner supporters.

IMO whatever Biden does, Trump will be there shouting at him. Normally ex presidents stay out of it once retired, but IMO Trump will regard it as a second term with a four year break. He has a plan and he'd like to see it through, IMO.

Any GOP member of congress up for re election in 2022 will know that if they go against Trump they are likely to be replaced, IMO.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I totally agree.

He won't run again. 

But he may hold the possibility of running again to keep in power in the republican party.

If he runs again he would probably be a two time loser. He can't even handle being a one time loser.

But there are so many unknowables at this point.

Such as his health and whether he will be convicted and sent to prison. 

Or he might just dissappear in shame of being a loser and or leave the country to evade prosecution.

IMO he'll be waiting to take revenge in 2022, 2024 against all those GOP politicians that came out against him when they thought he was finished. His base are, no doubt in my mind, willing to vote them out. Many think that the election was stolen and IMO think some GOP politicians colluded, and they will be looking for payback, IMO.

 

Even if he is in jail it's not going to stop him communicating, so don't, IMO, hold out for that to stop him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Iran is a prime example.

The world seems to be unable to do something against the will of the US president. Even if a huge part of the world agreed to work with Iran and not against them.

 

I don't think the world needs US leadership. But we need US cooperation. 

Think Iran is a bad example, world were doing fine until Trump screwed it up. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Phoenix Rising said:

Oh, that cunning old fox, is that really what he wants to do, be friends with everyone instead of only the dictators and strongmen? Well I never!!!

 

  I meant that he intends to do it a in a friendly way, rather than an aggressive way

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...