Biden says UK border with Ireland must be open

webfact

8 minutes ago, polpott said:

Completely irrelevant and not factually correct. It wasn't ruled by Europe, UK jointly ruled the EU alongside the 27 other members, and for the same reason it isn't and never has been dominated by Germany. All countries have equal membership.

All animals are equal,only some are more equal than others........george orwell animal farm.

3 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Was Cummings? Or indeed Johnsons latest girlfriend ?

????

What about the house of Lords?

Elected or not?

Who nows who cares,certainly not me,my  question was,was barnier democratically elected, a simple enough request which you couldn,t address so you answered a question with a question.

5 minutes ago, kingdong said:

Who nows who cares,certainly not me,my  question was,was barnier democratically elected, a simple enough request which you couldn,t address so you answered a question with a question.

You dont know if the House of Lords is elected?

Wow. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, kingdong said:

Mate????????  Banging on about the war ?or reminding people of the sacrifices made by the British citizens of that era fighting for freedom remainers want to give away.

Not all who appreciate the sacrifices of others during WWII are ‘Brexiteers’, though  those claiming credit for the sacrifices of others usually are.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, polpott said:

Completely irrelevant and not factually correct. It wasn't ruled by Europe, UK jointly ruled the EU alongside the 27 other members, and for the same reason it isn't and never has been dominated by Germany. All countries have equal membership.

You know what I meant ; The E.U telling the UK who is and who isnt allowed to enter the UK, amongst other things , is what I meant 

Just now, CorpusChristie said:

You know what I meant ; The E.U telling the UK who is and who isnt allowed to enter the UK, amongst other things , is what I meant 

Meanwhile, getting back to the topic of discussion, the President Elect of the US is instructing the U.K. on what border it may put in place between the U.K. and the Irish Republic.

How’s that for sovereignty?!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Not all who appreciate the sacrifices of others during WWII are ‘Brexiteers’, though  those claiming credit for the sacrifices of others usually are.

Whos " claiming credit "? Its obvious by their actions that remainers have no respect for the sacrifices made it that conflict,

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Meanwhile, getting back to the topic of discussion, the President Elect of the US is instructing the U.K. on what border it may put in place between the U.K. and the Irish Republic.

How’s that for sovereignty?!

We can just ignore him .

Deal with the issue of UK/USA agreements when they arise 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, kingdong said:

Whos " claiming credit "? Its obvious by their actions that remainers have no respect for the sacrifices made it that conflict,

So driving a taxi and voting for Brexit makes you the ombudsman of who is patriotic? ????

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, kingdong said:

Answer my question and i,ll consider answering yours,obviously the house of lords is a by product of the old boy network and not elected.

Oh!  I say chap !  Do you so loosely  deride and  demean the  significance  of the House of Lords ? Is an important part of the institution of  British Democracy which provides the oversight of wisdom inherent by virtue of  wealth  and inbreeding for the sake  of  retaining  it so readily dismissed  in simple favour  of simple debate? :))

• Like 1
  • Sad 1