Biden says UK border with Ireland must be open

webfact

3 minutes ago, robblok said:

That is what politics are and better get used to it that the UK is now getting pushed and shoved around. So great to leave the EU only to be pushed by others. Its amazing that Brexiteers still don't see it. Probably they are like Trump supporters oblivious to facts. 

I shall not be indulging myself in any more of your baiting posts Rob.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, robblok said:

You might ignore it, but you can be sure BJ is not... he might be a liar but he is not stupid (or so i think)

The only response I've seen from Boris has been the political equivalent of "Yeah OK Joe, that's nice. Would you like another Digestive?".

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, robblok said:

Yes that is the difference us Dutch have always been traders and negotiators. That is how we got our empire yours was build more on force. (we did not have your resources of manpower so we used manipulation)

I think that would be news to the Indonesians whose memories of Dutch rule are not all that fond.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, robblok said:

Did you expect anything else from him, he says one thing while the reality is totally different. Just look at the quotes i made of things he said. He does not have a good track record in telling the truth. 

Who knows what he is thinking for real, these remarks are just for his supporters, but he knows he can't ignore the US.

It wont make him fold and agree to everything the EU wants but it certainly weakens his position. Not sure how you are still able to deny the facts. 

I can remember people saying when we made comments to a Reuters article that Biden never said anything like this and that it was made up by reuters, and now confirmation of what Reuters said and still the Brexiteers are in denial. 

So I repeat my question. How have we been pushed around? We haven't. He made a poorly judged comment and we ignored it.

If I tell you to go to 711 right now and buy me a beer and you simply ignore me, have I pushed you around?

• Like 2