Biden says UK border with Ireland must be open

webfact

3 minutes ago, polpott said:

You mean like Obama did when he warned Brits not to vote leave? Or when Trump warned the UK that anything less than a hard Brexit would result in no trade deal?

Obamas threat fell on deaf ears and just goes to show that the Brits don't hold onto every word of the POTUS and anyone else for that matter. And just to re-iterate Biden does not run the UK, it is none of his business whether you like it or not.

• Like 1

Just now, CorpusChristie said:

OK thanks, I will sit here and wait for you to post them 

You'll get piles. Easier to Google it to confirm my post. If you find anything to refute my post, post it.

I won't be sitting here waiting for you to post.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, vogie said:

Obamas threat fell on deaf ears and just goes to show that the Brits don't hold onto every word of the POTUS and anyone else for that matter. And just to re-iterate Biden does not run the UK, it is none of his business whether you like it or not.

And Trumps threat?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, polpott said:

You'll get piles. Easier to Google it to confirm my post. If you find anything to refute my post, post it.

I won't be sitting here waiting for you to post.

No, if you make a claim, you have to back it up with evidence .

Its not for me to go searching the web looking to find out whether what you said is true or not 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, polpott said:

I don't have to do anything for you. There have been threads on TV specifically dedicated to Johnson reneging on the NI border agreement. Its been done to death. Your ignorance is not my problem.

You do need to provide evidence to your allegations 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, cmarshall said:

UK domestic affairs are what more powerful nations say they are.  The Russians, you'll remember,  decided that Brexit would be a very good thing for Britain.

And you'll no doubt remember who'll be expected to prop the yanks up when they start their next war.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, cmarshall said:

Here's a secret about sovereignty that means so much to the average Brit even though he would be hard-pressed to say just what it is.  Sovereignty is safer in a large federation than in a small independent country.  

Is that a message to the Irish and Scots ?

• Like 1