First ever 'Home Visit' from Immigration coming up....What to expect?

Some off topic posts and replies to them have been removed.

Never had one so cannot answer from personal experience.

But from what I read it be as simple as them showing up taking a few pictures and leaving.

Or wanting to interview some of your neighbors to confirm you are living together as husband and wife.

It can vary greatly from one place to the other.

OP, hopefully someone that deals with Nonthanburi can advise.

I have read accounts of what ubonjoe referred to above, where they wished to chat with neighbor. Would be handy if someone (Nonthanburi) can dismiss or confirm this requirement. If needed then gives you time to organize. 

My experience was that he wanted photo after photo, relentless it was, and a lot of questions of your witness.  He sent all his pictures and documents  ( he filled them out in front of us, took forever ) via his phone to supposedly prove to his boss he was doing the job.

When we asked why the witness was so important, he said there are lots of fraudulent marriages trying to get visa.

our neighbour popped across ,her husband owns a large company ,they have two very expensive cars ,one of the guys asked approximatly what she earned ,oh boy were they polite to us ,,actually they were from Jomtien ,they were as nice as pie ,very polite ,they could see by all the pictures of us here and in the UK going back so many years that it was a stable marriage

they only stopped about 10 minutes,

Archived