Tourists can have confidence in us, say Pattaya police

webfact

OP Pic...note what seems to be a cute chinese gal on right, taking the usual pics chinese tourists do, as somebody comes from behind and swipes all those gift bags of mama cups-durian-snail white and seaweed

Reminds me of the ole marketing slogan  "Trust Me I'm Thai"......dont bite the hand that feeds Thailand......

On 11/25/2020 at 5:17 PM, BigStar said:

Words are easy, true. Behave like a tourist who respects police and you'll get the respect due a real tourist. Otherwise, you may need a lil' attitude adjustment.

They are corrupt towards Thai's as well, it's not just foreigners, whether they be tourists, or expats.  

On 11/25/2020 at 12:27 PM, webfact said:

Pattaya's police said that tourists can have confidence in their ability to maintain law and order and provide safety

I wonder if a gardener from time to time also assure homeowners that they can be confident in his ability in the maintenance of  their lawn and provide care????

Edited by pattayadude

21 minutes ago, pattayadude said:

I wonder if a gardener from time to time also assure homeowners that they can be confident in his ability in the maintenance of  their lawn and provide care????

Just be happy if they could guarantee not slicing up any of my water pipes.