No Covid Extensions after Monday

Hi,

I was at CW on Monday and was told by to IOs that covid extensions had to be applied for before Monday 30th November as no more extensions would be given out after this time. Has anyone else been told anything like this?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not Ubonjoe - he's a moderator who knows his stuff - best to wait to see what he says.

i'm sure they'll do another once they realize 100K "won't go homes" are "stranded" again lol    

I think if they were ending on Monday there would of been a announcement by immigration about it. The only thing I have seen on the immigration website for a few days infographic that had very li

I was told in Ubon that I could use the 60 day COVID extension twice, which she (the IO) helpfully told me would take me up to the end of February.

I know it doesn't answer your question, but it may be helpful as I think you could travel here (Ubon) to get the extension done if your having problems at CW. Spend a night in a hotel (for address purposes) then go to the IO the next day.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, beldin said:

If i havent got my passport yet i will go again on friday and get and update from them

Is there really insufficient space left in - or insufficient time remaining on - your existing passport for a half-page 60-day extension stamp if push came to shove?

Edited by OJAS
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

OP, why would CW pass this info on to you when the extensions you refer to are being issued at MTT.

Yes, you told me that so i booked an appointment and went to MTT on monday. They looked at my passport and said that because my last visa was a Non O ME for marriage that i would have to go to CW for this. i went to CW and they accepted my application but said that it must be done before or on 30th November as no visa would be available after that time. I asked if i could get a 7 day visa to allow my passport to arrive, they advised that they could but that no further etensions would be given as it would be after 30th November

4 minutes ago, darrendsd said:

I was tamped until the end of January yesterday - the I/O asked me what my plans are after that - I replied I don't know - he then said it's up to the Government what happens next

What was your last entry to Thailand. Visa exempt/tourist visa? 

Also your extension was obtained MTT?