60 day permit expired Nov 25 was changed to Non-Imm O valid till 14 Feb?

So today i had succesfully changed/extended my 60 day permit into Non-Imm O visa but the validity shows until 14 February (i thought i was applying for 90-day Non Imm O, starting date Nov 25 and i supposedly be getting Feb 24 or something?).

The local IO told me i must return to them before February 14 but not necessary to re-apply within 30 days (again, i am confused since i thought i must return at least 30 days BEFORE expiration date).

So am i actually getting the full 90 day non imm O or is the new stamp on my passport only for "return to extend" stamp? After February 14, i am eligible to apply for 1 year Non Imm O marriage based.

When did you apply for the non-o visa?

The issue date for them is normally the day the application was done. The 90 days start from the date the visa is issued.

You can apply for the one year extension at any time during the last 30 days of the 90 day entry.

36 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

When did you apply for the non-o visa?

The issue date for them is normally the day the application was done. The 90 days start from the date the visa is issued.

You can apply for the one year extension at any time during the last 30 days of the 90 day entry.

Applied it about 2 weeks ago (submitted documents and paid) but IO told me to come back on Nov 25 (today) and i received my stamp date till Feb 14 (i thought i was getting it until Feb 25).

May i ask what should i do after i receive 1 year non imm o? Should i do a 90-day report? Where? Must it be done at the office i applied or can i do it at Chaeng Wattana (or Muangthong?)

13 minutes ago, arfandy said:

Applied it about 2 weeks ago (submitted documents and paid) but IO told me to come back on Nov 25 (today) and i received my stamp date till Feb 14 (i thought i was getting it until Feb 25).

I am sure you find that visa was approved on the 17th (February 14th minus 90 days). Look at the visa stamp.

I recommend that you mail in your 90-day report.  You can pick up the form on the day that you get your extension or download it from Thaivisa.  Be sure to follow the Mail-in instructions posted and mail it at last 15 days before the report is due - which will be 90 days after your one-year extension is granted.

Archived