Cannabis Removed from Drug List

snoop1130

I'm an expat from Los Angeles who also resided in Pattaya.  I never smoke in Pattaya, however my first stop once I exit LAX is the nearest marijuana dispensary. Marijuana is relaxing and does have alleged heath benefits, however I have no ailment so I simply smoke it to enjoy relax and sometimes overthink lol.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

Yes correct legal for medical use,  sick people. 

What it is with you bunch of weed supporters on here that don't understand what it means. 

Ask yourself instead. What is it with you that have to engage yourself in something that you do not like or have interest for?

A change always syart with looking at yourself instead of writing that it´s wrong with everyone else.

Out of your sound it can be you against 250 others, and they are all wrong. Do you listen to the bad sound of that?

Also you lead the amount of posts in this thread by the double, which cement that you talk against many. You are only right in your opinion.

Edited by Dagfinnur Traustason
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Dagfinnur Traustason said:

Ask yourself instead. What is it with you that have to engage yourself in something that you do not like or have interest for?

A change always syart with looking at yourself instead of writing that it´s wrong with everyone else.

Out of your sound it can be you against 250 others, and they are all wrong. Do you listen to the bad sound of that?

Also you lead the amount of posts in this thread by the double, which cement that you talk against many. You are only right in your opinion.

Ask myself what, that not wanting to use something like cannabis as obviously many here do is so wrong of me.

That's so pathetic.

3 hours ago, connda said:

I know that at our local regional amphur hospital they do have CBD oil.  I have chronic insomnia which is well documented in my hospital record. 
My hospital will only give me the narcotic,  benzodiazapines, for the insomnia.  If anyone know what benzodiazopines are you understand they are extremely strong narcotics with a high affinity for addiction. 
However, I asked about CBD oil as it is non-narcotic.  I was told that it was strong medicine only for cancer patients. 
Then checked with what I believe is the only cannabis clinic in Chiang Mai at Nakornping Hospital.  I asked about CDB for insomnia as was given a list that did not include insomnia.
However, the clinic in Pattaya that advertises on TV does list insomnia.
Imag2.jpg.f1ffe56424e38f7a2be98a592d62a71b.jpg

So, CBD is listed in numerous places at medicine that will help alleviate insomnia, and it's not a narcotic like benzodiazapines - and I can't get a prescription because the hospitals carrying CBD in the Chiang Mai area don't recognize it as a legitimate use.

But hospitals will load me up with real narcotics like diazapam and lorazepam which I do not want to take, but they will not prescribe a non-narcotic CBD oil. 

Explain that level of utter stupidity to me.  It boggles the mind.

I would also still like a prescription because as far as I can tell in the copious amount of articles written by media starting back in March of this year, insomnia and sleep disorders are clearly listed as conditions that can be treated with CDB oil.  It just seems not in Northern Thailand.
So stuck between a rock, a hard-place, and Thai medical bureaucracy - what can I do?

That's because your hospital is a state/government hospital. They might have other guidelines as private clinics have.

Two well known cannbis friendly places are Sawasdee Clinic in BKK and Origene Clinic in Pattaya

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Ask myself what, that not wanting to use something like cannabis as obviously many here do is so wrong of me.

That's so pathetic.

Seems to me that you do not understand much.

No, what I meant was why you think that your opinion is right and do not realize that you are talking against many, hence the amount of posts you must defend youself with.

What all can read here is that your opinion is the only one, and that you say all weed lovers are sick. The reality might be that the weed lovers are right and you are the one that is sick.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Dagfinnur Traustason said:

Seems to me that you do not understand much.

No, what I meant was why you think that your opinion is right and do not realize that you are talking against many, hence the amount of posts you must defend youself with.

What all can read here is that your opinion is the only one, and that you say all weed lovers are sick. The reality might be that the weed lovers are right and you are the one that is sick.

Another pathetic argument I haven't said my opinion is right just stated my opinion, if you and all others in your team can't take my opinion and criticism of this drug then stop quoting me. 

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Keesters said:

Don't need to. I have a 'fine life' without it. Those who feel they need it should get one. 

'fine' is a very subjective term. 

Your 'fine' may be a cloistered, drab, and boring existence for another person who is open to new experiences and willing to search for 'finer' things. Many people who live quite differently from you also think they have a fine life. Get it? 

In any event, you are attempting to force your definition on every person on earth. Not cool. Just another form of bigotry. 

You are welcome to embrace your life. Why not extend that courtesy to others? 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

No why should I. 

I have not got a medical condition that it's used for.

Ah, I see. Circular logic. Works every time except with discriminating minds. 

BTW, every body has some 'medical condition' whether they know it or  whether it negatively affects them or not. 

If you are male and over 50 there's a 80% chance that you have one or more renal cysts. Look it up. 

Anyway, thanks for not using it. That just leaves more for the rest of us. ????

Fini. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

That's so pathetic.

What's pathetic is your condescending attitude. And lack of knowledge of the subject.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jeffr2 said:

So people who have problems sleeping are sick? Those with back pain?

Your really making yourselve look foolish. You've obviously got no idea what this is all about.

Jeffr2.  What do you consider to be the definitive line between suffering that can be relieved by a non-narcotic medicine like THC-free CBD, and say suffering the should not be allowed to be relieved by buying non-narcotic medicine like THC-free CDB oil.
Yes.  People with chronic back pain are 'sick'.  They suffer.
Yes. People with chronic sleep disorder are 'sick'. They suffer.

Go back and read my previous posts.  I have chronic insomnia and its a significant problem for me.  Thai doctors will prescribe heavy narcotics like diazapam.  But I can't obtain non-narcotic THC-free CBD oil.  To me that makes no sense at all. 

So - what's your angle? Perhaps you believe that all humans should needlessly suffer?  You have never taken aspirin?  Ibuprofen?  Tylonol?  Antacids?  Antibiotics? Vaccinations? Cortosteroid creams for skin problems?  You are completely drug free and never in your life have been to a doctor or used modern pharmaceutical medicines?
You're just lean, mean and a non-medicine taking machine?  Bull <deleted>.
Then in that case make all medicines illegal. Is that what you think.

You make no sense unless you simply enjoy watching suffering?  Do you think humans should suffer if there is a way to relieve that suffering?  If you do?  I think you suffer from psychopathy and an inability to empathize with other humans.  That's sad my man.  Very sad.  If that is the case with you, you should consult with a psychologist.  Because your head is not screwed on right. And that makes you a danger, not only to yourself, but to others around you.

2 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

Another pathetic argument I haven't said my opinion is right just stated my opinion, if you and all others in your team can't take my opinion and criticism of this drug then stop quoting me. 

Reading all of these negative comments has given me a headache.

It's a PLANT. It's highly enjoyable - and sociable. Far less dangerous and addictive than a myriad of other substances readily available at your pharmacy or favorite bar.

I'd write you a script, but unfortunately I can't prescribe anything for a proverbial stick up the you know what.

There's a reason many countries around the world and states in the US are legalizing.....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, connda said:

I know that at our local regional amphur hospital they do have CBD oil.  I have chronic insomnia which is well documented in my hospital record. 
My hospital will only give me the narcotic,  benzodiazapines, for the insomnia.  If anyone know what benzodiazopines are you understand they are extremely strong narcotics with a high affinity for addiction. 
However, I asked about CBD oil as it is non-narcotic.  I was told that it was strong medicine only for cancer patients. 
Then checked with what I believe is the only cannabis clinic in Chiang Mai at Nakornping Hospital.  I asked about CDB for insomnia as was given a list that did not include insomnia.
However, the clinic in Pattaya that advertises on TV does list insomnia.
Imag2.jpg.f1ffe56424e38f7a2be98a592d62a71b.jpg

So, CBD is listed in numerous places at medicine that will help alleviate insomnia, and it's not a narcotic like benzodiazapines - and I can't get a prescription because the hospitals carrying CBD in the Chiang Mai area don't recognize it as a legitimate use.

But hospitals will load me up with real narcotics like diazapam and lorazepam which I do not want to take, but they will not prescribe a non-narcotic CBD oil. 

Explain that level of utter stupidity to me.  It boggles the mind.

I would also still like a prescription because as far as I can tell in the copious amount of articles written by media starting back in March of this year, insomnia and sleep disorders are clearly listed as conditions that can be treated with CDB oil.  It just seems not in Northern Thailand.
So stuck between a rock, a hard-place, and Thai medical bureaucracy - what can I do?

do not buy GPO krap, this is the worst, a complete scam. you can order online good THC oil without prescription anything else that people will tell you is pure BS, they know nothing.

44 minutes ago, connda said:

Jeffr2.  What do you consider to be the definitive line between suffering that can be relieved by a non-narcotic medicine like THC-free CBD, and say suffering the should not be allowed to be relieved by buying non-narcotic medicine like THC-free CDB oil.
Yes.  People with chronic back pain are 'sick'.  They suffer.
Yes. People with chronic sleep disorder are 'sick'. They suffer.

Go back and read my previous posts.  I have chronic insomnia and its a significant problem for me.  Thai doctors will prescribe heavy narcotics like diazapam.  But I can't obtain non-narcotic THC-free CBD oil.  To me that makes no sense at all. 

So - what's your angle? Perhaps you believe that all humans should needlessly suffer?  You have never taken aspirin?  Ibuprofen?  Tylonol?  Antacids?  Antibiotics? Vaccinations? Cortosteroid creams for skin problems?  You are completely drug free and never in your life have been to a doctor or used modern pharmaceutical medicines?
You're just lean, mean and a non-medicine taking machine?  Bull <deleted>.
Then in that case make all medicines illegal. Is that what you think.

You make no sense unless you simply enjoy watching suffering?  Do you think humans should suffer if there is a way to relieve that suffering?  If you do?  I think you suffer from psychopathy and an inability to empathize with other humans.  That's sad my man.  Very sad.  If that is the case with you, you should consult with a psychologist.  Because your head is not screwed on right. And that makes you a danger, not only to yourself, but to others around you.

My post was not in reply to one of yours. An apology would be nice.

• Like 1

On 11/25/2020 at 6:53 PM, snoop1130 said:

The Narcotics Control Board decided to remove cannabis plants from the list of narcotics, catagory 5 to allow wider use for medicinal purposes.

I have to ask this question: Is this responsible journalism?
What exactly does: "The Narcotics Control Board decided to remove cannabis plants from the list of narcotics, catagory 5 to allow wider use for medicinal purposes." mean? 
For whom? Under what circumstances?  When is this factual.  When is this not factual.

What happens here is a short journalistic article is published like this.  An average English speaker will interpret it "verbatim" meaning exactly what is stated.  What is state is:
The Narcotics Control Board decided to remove cannabis plants from the list of narcotics, catagory 5 to allow wider use for medicinal purposes.

So the average person considers cannabis to be no longer a Cat 5 narcotic.
Then they get busted and thrown in jail. 
Who is to blame?

To be responsible journalism this article should be two or three time in length and really delve into the law.  What is allowed. What isn't allowed. What exactly is the law.

This article is devoid of substance.  My questions is: Why? 
There is a lot more detail needed in this article to keep good people from suddenly finding themselves arrested and jailed as criminals.  Especially if they suffer from conditions which warrant the use of medical cannabis. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sncoem said:

do not buy GPO krap, this is the worst, a complete scam. you can order online good THC oil without prescription anything else that people will tell you is pure BS, they know nothing.

So you order "good THC oil" without a prescription, get busted, and get tossed in jail.
That doesn't work well for me, but thanks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, connda said:

So you order "good THC oil" without a prescription, get busted, and get tossed in jail.
That doesn't work well for me, but thanks.

Nobody goes to jail for THC oil, and if you are so brave that you cannot do what everybody else is doing (order online), enjoy your problems, mine are fixed and I get high everyday as much as I want ❤️

Some troll posts and the replies have been removed.  

It has been observed that some posts are getting a bit uncivil, please comply with this forum rule when posting:

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

3 hours ago, Dagfinnur Traustason said:

Just let it go! The only pathetic in this thread is that you are posting that people with another opinion must be sick. Get over yourself.

Why don't you let it go and stop quoting me on my opinion.

It will be set up for medical use that the only use it's good for.