Help with tm30 online registration

Finally got my landlord to try to file online and he's asking which option from the above should I choose. 

My most recent entry was on a 30 day visa exempt, so should she select the 3rd option from the bottom? I know it's in Thai, hoping someone who has done this before might be able to look at this and tell me which is which. 

Thanks in advance

1606311106448.jpg

The third option from the bottom is transit visa.

If there aren't more options than shown on your screenshot, then visa exempt doesn't exist in this list.

In this case i would select the 4th or 5th option from the bottom, that's 60 day tourist visa and 15 day visa on arrival, this is somehow the closest to a 30 day visa exempt.

2 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Might be easier if you change the language to english in the app.

Screenshot_25631125_210753.jpg

My landlord is doing it for me so they're reading the Thai options and then just sending me screenshots... But now that you've showed me the English option, do you happen to know which of those choices corresponds to visa exempt? 

I'm only guessing but I think it may be EX-30.

5 minutes ago, Phoenixsun28 said:

My landlord is doing it for me so they're reading the Thai options and then just sending me screenshots... But now that you've showed me the English option, do you happen to know which of those choices corresponds to visa exempt? 

I'm only guessing but I think it may be EX-30 for 30 day vise exempt.

2 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

I'm only guessing but I think it may be EX-30.

I'm only guessing but I think it may be EX-30

Are there more options than what can be seen in the screenshot you sent? Because I don't see ex-30 anywhere on that list. I just see cy-30 and non30. Thanks in advance

3 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Yes, you need to scroll down. See new screenshot

Screenshot_25631125_212423[1].jpg

Thanks for this... I'm wondering if it would be simpler for me to tell my landlord that I'll just do it myself and then download the app and do it on my own... If I were to go that route do you know what info I will need to get from them? Or is it only just my own personal information needed? 

14 minutes ago, Phoenixsun28 said:

Thanks for this... I'm wondering if it would be simpler for me to tell my landlord that I'll just do it myself and then download the app and do it on my own... If I were to go that route do you know what info I will need to get from them? Or is it only just my own personal information needed? 

I live at my wife's house. I registered myself as the housemaster  using my wife's tabbian bahn, her ID card and my passport ID page, so I could deal with these reports myself and not involve my wife. Works so far.....

27 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Just send him this screenshot.

Screenshot_25631125_213640[1].jpg

Yeah so things were apparently happening a little too fast and by the time you had sent that last screenshot my landlord had already gone through and completed the TM30 and showed me a screenshot with my name and passport number. He asked me if I want him to try over again with the option you showed me. The option he used for mine is the one highlighted in the attached image. Do you think it will be a problem? 

He also told me that your screenshot is "not the same what I saw" probably meaning that he does not have an exact match to your options as shown in that last screenshot you sent in Thai... What do you make of that? 

After matching up your two competing screenshots out send my landlord just didn't scroll down enough, which I told him to do, or he simply just doesn't have the option... Either way my position is the same that he did complete the TM30 using the incorrect choice. Any guess as to whether or not it's an issue? 

1606315435275.jpg

9 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

I live at my wife's house. I registered myself as the housemaster  using my wife's tabbian bahn, her ID card and my passport ID page, so I could deal with these reports myself and not involve my wife. Works so far.....

Same...my GF couldn't be any less interested...it's on my phone...I just said..I need your ID card and housebook...after handing them over she went back to watching The Voice Thailand....ha ha ha

do tourist 60 visa holders who were on amnesty need a tm30? i live in an apartment since january 4th this year and everything is in my girlfriends name its her apartment., the landlord has never asked me for any id or fill any form, infact ive never had a conversation with them.

Archived