From the uk what options to get a visa

What's the options available to get a visa from the uk, I have to get back to Yasothon soon as i can rice is almost done and my gf has to do it all her self,

Ok im not Married mistake yes , almost paid money for a School yesterday just at last moment found out cannot even get a ed visa for a Thai language School  looking forward to this idea,

Is it possible to obtain a visa or get back in to Thailand from the uk at all? I made a huge mistake coming back in October but i followed the law lol stupid

Is it even possible to enter Laos,Burma,Malaysia or a country near by where i could spend time before entering again, I expect some silly comments but ive been living up in Yaso away from the world for most of the last 2/3 years been away from this internet nonsense but here i am hoping for a glimmer of home from anymore..
any idea/helpful info pls feel free to share much appreciated 

cheers

You can obtain setv. Recently ridiculous financials were removed. You can look at options to stay longer after you arrive.

Forget about arrive at nearby country. That's not on.

BTW, I don't get the rice comment. What you will spend on getting to Thailand and the 14 day quarantine, you could employ a team of workers to assist. 

I can answer about Malaysia as I'm trying to get there too. Also on UK passport. Currently the only foreigners allowed to enter are MM2H holders (similar to Thailand's elite visa) and medical tourists. This is until at least 31 Dec but IMO likely to be extended.

14 minutes ago, SteezyP said:

I can answer about Malaysia as I'm trying to get there too. Also on UK passport. Currently the only foreigners allowed to enter are MM2H holders (similar to Thailand's elite visa) and medical tourists. This is until at least 31 Dec but IMO likely to be extended.

How will trying to enter Malaysia help the OP.

He wants to get from UK to Bangkok.

He can obtain a setv and a COE then go through process that many have.

44 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

You're right I guess it wouldn't. I was just answering to say OP wouldn't be able to enter Malaysia anyway even if it would help.

3 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

I think he is trying to get back in any way he can 

2 hours ago, Buffhino said:

single entry visa ? no

Yes. Single entry tourist visa

When added to list of ways to obtain COE they had ridiculous financial requirements. 

That was taken off list of requirements recently. So good option for many under 50.

On 12/2/2020 at 7:41 PM, Buffhino said:

Thanks for the positive feed back guys, Its not long till xmas so will probablystay for that with the family then look at start of jan

Just to let you know. You have 2 ways to get back. 1 is a Non O based on retirement and 2 is a Single Entry Tourist Visa

Start here

https://london.thaiembassy.org/en/publicservice/119247-requirements-for-certificate-of-entry-during-travel-restriction?page=5d6636cd15e39c3bd00072dd&menu=5f4b6eb3f6ae4b236972c562

Archived