• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Each to his own, Vietnamese food to me is bland and boring. Not sure how they can live on pho bo and spring rolls.

Talking about food OK? I had two choices to post this one, said international food   excluding western food and Thai food but never mind. Just like to find out if you guys like international

Anything Sainsburys or Asda microwaveable in 7 mins or less been like this for the last 10 months for some reason  

Posted Images

I like Thai food. Pad Siew Gai, Kaow Pat Goong, Mussuman curry. I like Japanese food, curry ramen and sushi with Wasabi paste. I like Italian food, osso buco and pasta matriciana. I like pizza, but it doesn't like me. I like rum and raisin ice cream, or a creamy yoghurt.

I like Cumberland sausage, bratwurst, chorizo and boerewors. I like my Vegemite on toast in the morning, plus poached eggs on toast. I even like hamburgers and Subway sandwiches.

I like making my own stewed apple, cloves, ginger and dried mango added. I like pineapple, rock melon, mangosteen, mango and rambutan.

The currently unobtainable pinnacle of my food likes are a grass-fed Gippsland eye fillet steak, done medium. along with some King Island Blue Brie on water crackers, and a good Warby Ranges shiraz.

I don't like pumpkin. IMO it's a vegetable only fit to be fed to pigs.

• Like 2

Some people live to eat and others eat to live, and many are in the middle, and food taste is very personal from person to person and you can go on for ever discussing food, flavores and authenticity, IMO, all food that are prepared right are good eat...

• Thanks 2
1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

Each to his own, Vietnamese food to me is bland and boring. Not sure how they can live on pho bo and spring rolls.

Even my Thai wife says Thai food good for soi dogs and land fill.

Edited by mike787
  • Haha 2

After 15 years here I eat mainly thai food when out but rarely eat it at home. I bake and cook what I desire when home and use food panda once a week for something different   given the choice it would be Indian and Italian for me. Today I'll have a salad with a few chips (fries to the colonials) and some extra mature cheddar. I had tomatoes a little grated cheddar with a piece of brown toast for breakfast. Maybe something light in the evening. That maintains my 114kg 😛

I prefer French food with Cognac, Swiss food with Bourbon, Rye and Japanese, Scotch and English, Rum and Jamaican, Tequila and Mexican, Brandy and Italian, Beer and Indian, and the finest Hong Thong with my Massaman. 

I dislike Aussie food even with Fosters.

Edited by DaLa
  • Thanks 1