Jump to content

Virologist says it will be difficult for 40m Thais to get COVID-19 vaccine in 2021


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seeing that Covid-19 will become Covid-20, then 21, then 22..... Experts will be telling us that masks and social distancing are forevers - well, except for our leaders and Hiso.  Case after case af

Don't be so negative. 7-Eleven will get this done. Just wait for it

Virologist says it will be difficult for 40m Thais to get COVID-19 vaccine in 2021     Thailand’s leading virologist Dr. Yong Pooworavan has admitted that it will be a challenge to

The Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine has to be non-profit because they used public money.

Although it may not be as effective as some of the other vaccines that have hit the headlines it is easier to store and cheaper to produce so bodes well for the poorer countries.

As our bodies adapt to this new threat it will become like the winter flu is.

In 1918 the Spanish flu killed 500 million people, 1/3 of the world's population and now it is just a flu that we get an annual injection for.

Edited by ThaIrish Sean
Spelling mistake
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Problem about vaccine is that it need so low temperature to preserve! How you haddle that in coundry's like Thailand. Im going to take that right away if it give me relief about visa issue! Germany maybe start give vaccine already next month! Here in Finland they now think first vaccine starst to give is early next year.

Edited by 2 is 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, 2 is 1 said:

Problem about vaccine is that it need so low temperature to preserve! How you haddle that in coundry's like Thailand. Im going to take that right away if it give me relief about visa issue! Germany maybe start give vaccine already next month! Here in Finland they now think first vaccine starst to give is early next year.

 

I think Pfizer requires - 70 celcius, and Moderna - 20 celcius, but not Astrazenecas, which is the one Thailand will produce, so Thailand should be home free.  

 

Plus an article on TV said thailand could produce 200 million doses a year so if production starts in January they should have the required amount of doses by end of June.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

aits goes without saying that logistically it would be very difficult to get so many people vaccinated in one year whatmore in a country that spread wide and far with many rural communities, but to start that must and so far Thailand fared very well in keeping the virus at bay...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ourmanflint said:

Don't be so negative. 7-Eleven will get this done. Just wait for it

YES, the truth is real, and it can disappoint/hurt!  Like death, we don't want to die but it is guaranteed...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sammieuk1 said:

Looks like the Thai Schofield expert has been up all night thinking of something obvious to say by the look of his neck line 🤔

Stupid comment, you need a hobby, perhaps lego.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Virt said:

 

I think Pfizer requires - 70 celcius, and Moderna - 20 celcius, but not Astrazenecas, which is the one Thailand will produce, so Thailand should be home free.  

 

Plus an article on TV said thailand could produce 200 million doses a year so if production starts in January they should have the required amount of doses by end of June.

Psst. Dry Ice is enough for Sputnik V. and .... 95% effective ...

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...