Virologist says it will be difficult for 40m Thais to get COVID-19 vaccine in 2021

webfact

On 11/25/2020 at 5:52 PM, Oxx said:
On 11/25/2020 at 5:28 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

Assuming one injection per worker could be given every 5 minutes ( allowing for breaks and meals ) in an 8 hour working day that's ( by my calculation ) 84 injections ( tell me if I'm wrong ).

Someone better at maths than I can work out how many workers would be needed to give 80 million doses in one year.

Assuming an individual works 320 day/year, in one year, at that rate, they could do 26,880 injections.  At that rate, 80 million injections would require 2,976 people.  Given that Thailand has 77 provinces (including Bangkok), that's 39 medical workers per province.  Seems eminently feasible.

And if you watch the old UN videos of vaccinating little kids in Africa, they jab 4 or 5 every minute.  It's like an assembly line.

Hell, they can pull out your gall bladder in 5 minutes...  Maybe a little longer to sew ya back up.

2 hours ago, impulse said:

And if you watch the old UN videos of vaccinating little kids in Africa, they jab 4 or 5 every minute.  It's like an assembly line.

Sadly there are no longer Empires to rule the benighted colonies in Africa.  It's unlikely that the natives will be able to organise anything as efficient as the white man can.

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...