Pennsylvania Judge Halts Further Vote Certification Steps

webfact

In both the 2016 and 2020 elections, Trump received a higher proportion of the vote than had been expected. This would imply that, if there were any election day shenanigans, they were perpetrated on behalf of the Republican side. For what it's worth, experience has taught me that people who accuse others of cheating normally do so because they are cheating themselves, and cannot believe that anyone can defeat them honestly.

• Like 1

A troll post in Bold Capitals has been removed, along with a bunch of replies.

While we make allowances for members who do not speak English as their first language, we expect everyone to make an effort to post in a manner which allows others to understand their posts. Posts full of intentional misspellings, all caps, no caps, or similar slang may be deleted in order to preserve a standard of readability. This is a forum, not an SMS or Twitter message. https://forum.thaivisa.com/terms/

• Like 2

1 hour ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

I think the last time I talked about a dead Mexican president conspiring with the Gates foundation, Russia and China to manipulate a voting software was when I was talking in my sleep after reading a comic book at the age of 6. 

I don’t think anyone is trying to convince anyone. You wouldn’t go to a nuthouse and try to convince those poor souls that they’re not really secretly being followed by little dark creatures trying to kidnap them. You just let them live in their fantasy world and let them believe their bullshít while you get on with your life. 

Maybe we have to try conversion therapy on them?

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Susco said:

I stand corrected, thanks. Maybe the confusion stems from what is cited in the article you linked to.

“Trump is voting in person early in Florida today, which is strange because he has run hundreds of Facebook ads claiming he voted by mail and urging his supporters to do the same,” tweeted journalist Judd Legum. “Many of the ads included what purported to be a picture of his signed mail-in ballot… These pictures are from the primary but as of a couple of days ago he was encouraging people to ‘Vote like Trump’ and request a mail-in ballot for the general.”

It appears Trump really hadn't a clue about how to manipulate something he had previously condoned to his opponent's detriment.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I don't think that is correct. Far as I understand it if the election is cancelled it eventually goes to the congress where states have one vote each. If that happened Trump wins as apparently more states voted for Trump than for Biden.

I can't see them running another election.

You're right, because Montana gets the same say as New York!

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

They (or their representatives) need to figure out what the best treatment is for them. The mental issues of all the nutjobs this world has ain’t my business. 

If you lived in America, it should be your business. Consider that a lot of nutjobs are carrying concealed weapons. I think that a lot of politicians have to self-censor and vote by party line since someone might otherwise take offense. So we just see more and more extreme behavior. It would be sensible if people with mental issues would be banned from carrying guns, but no......

• Like 1