Calls to ban smoking in condominiums in Thailand

webfact

33 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Isn't smoking illegal in all restaurants indoor or outdoor in Thailand?

I quoted him on his smoking story in Belgium...

"a little story..a few years ago i was working as a guide in Belgium with a group of Aussies ..its still allowed to smoke on the terrace outside the restaurant...there was a Belgian group sitting near us lighting up one after another"

• Like 1

A post with a link to an unapproved YouTube source has been removed:

18) Social Media content is not to be used as  source material unless it is from a recognized or approved news media source,  the source of any such material (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube  etc.) should always be shown.

On 11/29/2020 at 11:39 AM, pattayadude said:

in a smoking section, your buddy has no right to tell anyone not to smoke.if smoke bothers him so much, he should either leave or go to a non-smoking resto.. he's lucky they didn't make him lick  his residue off their table

please read ..didnt tell he asked politely...in a haze of Smoke.. just sayin

On 11/29/2020 at 2:15 PM, Mr Meeseeks said:

Isn't smoking illegal in all restaurants indoor or outdoor in Thailand?

On 11/29/2020 at 2:15 PM, Mr Meeseeks said:

Isn't smoking illegal in all restaurants indoor or outdoor in Thailand?seems you have problems reading  Pattaya getting to you  perhaps..re read or get a friend  to read  Asked politely to not to smoke   not told.. ordered.. threats  just saying  by the  way i was smoking the strongest fags on the market when i was 15 ..old there is an old saying  ..mmmm cant remember what it was but it was Old.. ha ha  chill out mate  

On 11/27/2020 at 11:35 PM, NilSS said:

Live and let live, I'm with you on that, and I'm not into nanny states, but I do think the smell causes a stink in corridors etc (Full disclosure, I'm an ex-smoker of ~15 years). That said, if Thailand wants to get serious about public health, in the sense that it effects people in their homes, start with noise pollution, which can be equally deleterious to a persons health when they cannot control it or move away from it.

Also ban children, dogs,cats,etc.........

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2020 at 8:36 AM, robblok said:

In the condo they rent or own people should be allowed to smoke. Common area's its debatable. But to prohibit people from smoking in their own condo is crazy.

Ive never been a smoker,but i agree ,people should be able to do what they like ,inside their own condo.

If i was rentimg my condo out,i would stipulate...smoking balcony only.

I think most condos have rules already about smoking in common areas..