Jump to content

Biden considering former Obama national security adviser Donilon for CIA - source


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Emdog said:

I would love to see him put Chris Krebs, who oversaw national cybersecurity, back in his former job. Fired by Trump for doing a good job. A Republican also. 

The right person on the right place should be the ONLY criterium. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, johnnysunshine said:

"Biden, who takes office on Jan. 20".   

Excuse me but Biden will not be the president so how can he do this?

Besides mainstream media and other corrupt new outlets, who declared Biden president?

We still have a long way to go folks on this so-called election and I did not hear the fat lady sing yet!

You're just wrong. Joe Biden is President Elect. Fact.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, johnnysunshine said:

"Biden, who takes office on Jan. 20".   

Excuse me but Biden will not be the president so how can he do this?

Besides mainstream media and other corrupt new outlets, who declared Biden president?

We still have a long way to go folks on this so-called election and I did not hear the fat lady sing yet!

Can I have something you drinking or smoking jeeezzz

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Emdog said:

I would love to see him put Chris Krebs, who oversaw national cybersecurity, back in his former job. Fired by Trump for doing a good job. A Republican also. 

I agree it would be a nice unifying gesture mr donilion is a good solid choice as well nice to see people nominated on merit not cronyism and loyalty 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/26/2020 at 7:50 PM, Phoenix Rising said:

And here's the latest news from that place:

 

The Biden Presidency Already Has Its First Conspiracy Theory: The Great Reset

 

"Joe Biden isn’t president yet. But his incoming White House already has its first conspiracy theory to deal with. The coronavirus pandemic is merely a means to enslave humanity and end capitalism. Biden’s “Build Back Better” slogan is really a cover for nefarious plotting of a global cabal from Davos, Switzerland, intent on abolishing private property and building prison camps for the dissenters who refuse to accept microchips that will read their thoughts."

 

You can't fix stupid, you just can't...:coffee1:

 

Here is the World Economic Forum's own website. People perhaps should read it and decide for themselves what they think is happening. https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/26/2020 at 7:50 PM, Phoenix Rising said:

And here's the latest news from that place:

 

The Biden Presidency Already Has Its First Conspiracy Theory: The Great Reset

 

"Joe Biden isn’t president yet. But his incoming White House already has its first conspiracy theory to deal with. The coronavirus pandemic is merely a means to enslave humanity and end capitalism. Biden’s “Build Back Better” slogan is really a cover for nefarious plotting of a global cabal from Davos, Switzerland, intent on abolishing private property and building prison camps for the dissenters who refuse to accept microchips that will read their thoughts."

 

You can't fix stupid, you just can't...:coffee1:

True, you can't fix stupid as I had many others have posted on here from time to time, but what sort of grey matter does one have to have (or not have) to see that this rubbish is exactly that, just absolute rubbish.

 

I don't think people who believe this claptrap are quite the full quid, or they are very simple and naïve, thereby easily swayed/persuaded, and in saying that, they probably believe in fairies at the bottom of their garden, Father Christmas and the elves, and the moon is made of cheese – – there's no other explanation for it.

 

Never in my life did I think that I would see people believe in this sort of rubbish, but there again I never thought that there would be an unintelligent, lying clown as president of the USA! (Oh, and his family given plum roles in the administration to top up their coffers).

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...