First keystroke not recognized

Susco

For long time I experience this, and couldn't find the reason.

I thought it had to do with Skype or any other app active on the PC while browsing, or even worse, a keylogger being installed.,

So I did multiple AV and Malware scans, which always came back negative

Just now today I think I found the reason.

It was working fine all morning, until I opened the Lazada webpage.

Most of the times the first keystroke would not be recognized, regardless if it is a letter - digit or just the backspace key.

When clicking or highlighting text, also strange behaviours, like unintended double click etc.

Closed the Lazada page and still happening, only after I closed and reopened the browser the issue disappeared.

So it looks to me as if the Lazada webpage somehow is hijacking my browser. Anyone else experiencing this?

Lazada webpage has been hinky lately.  For instance, the "Login" button doesn't work for me.  I have to go to "Register", then the login option on that page which does work.  I also can not pull-up "Order history" beyond the last 5 orders.

Often, when I change a page, I get a stupid Chinese page that I can't back out of, have to close the tab to exit it.

Often when I'm using my wireless keyboard (USB), initial keystrokes won't register.  Only happens when I've been on for more than an hour.  If I slap it against my legs it usually starts working so I assume battery connection related.