Amazing Thailand: Independent and handicapped Thai man lives in adapted old vehicle - but his old job is a doozy

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Amazing Thailand: Independent and handicapped Thai man lives in adapted old vehicle - but his old job is a doozy    Picture: INN   INN reported on the story of a 54 year old T

Well mate, the past is past, and you are certainly doing something for yourself. My only question regarding this story, is if he is paralyzed from the chest down, he will be unable to  use the to

You should be careful with your comments, get your facts straight before having a go at me, i never said he was a fake but possibly he is telling lies. You think you are being clever, but no just

Posted Images

1 hour ago, tandor said:

Quote: "Still, that was water under the bridge now and he had no regrets or beefs."

...so the water under the bridge carried the bodies of all he killed..really!.. how can the OP just skip over the fact he murdered innocent people?

Define innocent. There's a good few I know whom I would put on his list.... no chance of "judicial" justice, if that phrasing works.

I am sure you could add some names!

At 5k a pop, he'd soon be rich.

3 hours ago, colinneil said:

Well mate, the past is past, and you are certainly doing something for yourself.

My only question regarding this story, is if he is paralyzed from the chest down, he will be unable to  use the toilet himself, so something not 100% correct with this story.

Now i will sit back and await the experts on here to tell me i am wrong, and dont know what i am talking about, should be very interesting.

Colin, is that why you are poty2018?

Sorry, sick humour! Couldn't resist :sorry:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
4 hours ago, colinneil said:

Well mate, the past is past, and you are certainly doing something for yourself.

My only question regarding this story, is if he is paralyzed from the chest down, he will be unable to  use the toilet himself, so something not 100% correct with this story.

Now i will sit back and await the experts on here to tell me i am wrong, and dont know what i am talking about, should be very interesting.

Not so worried about his bowel movements but more about how he applies the brakes??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, colinneil said:

if he is paralyzed from the chest down, he will be unable to  use the toilet himself, so something not 100% correct with this story.

So you are saying he is lying? 

Be careful, he might make a comeback for one last hit.

Sounds like he doesn’t have a choice, nobody to help.

8 minutes ago, Natai Beach said:

So you are saying he is lying? 

Be careful, he might make a comeback for one last hit.

Sounds like he doesn’t have a choice, nobody to help.

Sounds like you have absolutely no idea about people who are paralyzed from the chest down.

I am the one person on this forum who does know.

Yes either he is lying, or who ever reported this story is wrong about his paraplegia.

A person who is paralyzed from the chest down has no control over bowel movements, can happen at any time of the day or night.

Edited by colinneil
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Sounds like you have absolutely no idea about people who are paralyzed from the chest down.

I am the one person on this forum who does know.

Yes either he is lying, or who ever reported this story is wrong about his paraplegia.

A person who is paralyzed from the chest down has no control over bowel movements, can happen at any time of the day or night.

he says it himself in the YouTube link. 

• Like 1

He's 54 and has admitted to killing several people (or at least been directly involved in several murders). Not crimes of passion or spontaneous actions, but cold-blooded, planned killings - yet he is not in prison.

He was shot 5 years ago so, presumably, was not in prison then - when he was just 49 and had already killed many.

What does a murderer have to do to get a life sentence in this country?

• Like 2