Amazing Thailand: Independent and handicapped Thai man lives in adapted old vehicle - but his old job is a doozy

webfact

1 hour ago, tandor said:

Quote: "Still, that was water under the bridge now and he had no regrets or beefs."

...so the water under the bridge carried the bodies of all he killed..really!.. how can the OP just skip over the fact he murdered innocent people?

Define innocent. There's a good few I know whom I would put on his list.... no chance of "judicial" justice, if that phrasing works.

I am sure you could add some names!

At 5k a pop, he'd soon be rich.

3 hours ago, colinneil said:

Well mate, the past is past, and you are certainly doing something for yourself.

My only question regarding this story, is if he is paralyzed from the chest down, he will be unable to  use the toilet himself, so something not 100% correct with this story.

Now i will sit back and await the experts on here to tell me i am wrong, and dont know what i am talking about, should be very interesting.

Colin, is that why you are poty2018?

Sorry, sick humour! Couldn't resist :sorry:

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, colinneil said:

Well mate, the past is past, and you are certainly doing something for yourself.

My only question regarding this story, is if he is paralyzed from the chest down, he will be unable to  use the toilet himself, so something not 100% correct with this story.

Now i will sit back and await the experts on here to tell me i am wrong, and dont know what i am talking about, should be very interesting.

Not so worried about his bowel movements but more about how he applies the brakes??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, colinneil said:

if he is paralyzed from the chest down, he will be unable to  use the toilet himself, so something not 100% correct with this story.

So you are saying he is lying? 

Be careful, he might make a comeback for one last hit.

Sounds like he doesn’t have a choice, nobody to help.

8 minutes ago, Natai Beach said:

So you are saying he is lying? 

Be careful, he might make a comeback for one last hit.

Sounds like he doesn’t have a choice, nobody to help.

Sounds like you have absolutely no idea about people who are paralyzed from the chest down.

I am the one person on this forum who does know.

Yes either he is lying, or who ever reported this story is wrong about his paraplegia.

A person who is paralyzed from the chest down has no control over bowel movements, can happen at any time of the day or night.

Edited by colinneil
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Sounds like you have absolutely no idea about people who are paralyzed from the chest down.

I am the one person on this forum who does know.

Yes either he is lying, or who ever reported this story is wrong about his paraplegia.

A person who is paralyzed from the chest down has no control over bowel movements, can happen at any time of the day or night.

he says it himself in the YouTube link. 

• Like 1

He's 54 and has admitted to killing several people (or at least been directly involved in several murders). Not crimes of passion or spontaneous actions, but cold-blooded, planned killings - yet he is not in prison.

He was shot 5 years ago so, presumably, was not in prison then - when he was just 49 and had already killed many.

What does a murderer have to do to get a life sentence in this country?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, chickenslegs said:

He's 54 and has admitted to killing several people (or at least been directly involved in several murders). Not crimes of passion or spontaneous actions, but cold-blooded, planned killings - yet he is not in prison.

He was shot 5 years ago so, presumably, was not in prison then - when he was just 49 and had already killed many.

What does a murderer have to do to get a life sentence in this country?

Karma got him.

I would rather be normal and in jail than like him. 

He isn’t complaining or wallowing in his own self pity in the interview. Very matter of fact, just getting on with life.

He was involved in local politics. They are all big boys and know the risks when they put their hands up to do it. Killings and hitmen go with the territory, just the way it is. Tit for tat.
Hitman are usually brought in from other provinces. I personally know two widows of shot local politicians and an retired bodyguard/ hitman/ driver.

They don’t go around killing innocent people. Comparable maybe to OMGs.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Natai Beach said:

Karma got him.

I would rather be normal and in jail than like him. 

He isn’t complaining or wallowing in his own self pity in the interview. Very matter of fact, just getting on with life.

He was involved in local politics. They are all big boys and know the risks when they put their hands up to do it. Killings and hitmen go with the territory, just the way it is. Tit for tat.
Hitman are usually brought in from other provinces. I personally know two widows of shot local politicians and an retired bodyguard/ hitman/ driver.

They don’t go around killing innocent people. Comparable maybe to OMGs.

okay, that's the excuse for kill someone and no need for serve time. amazing thailand.

7 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

Ah bless his cotton murdering socks.. a lot of rummaging going on under the covers is he sat on his gun ????

It looks like he s searching for some feeling below that  he misses.

14 hours ago, Natai Beach said:
14 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Not so worried about his bowel movements but more about how he applies the brakes??

The answer to that should be pretty self evident. With the hand brake of course, as do many disabled folk in adapted vehicles.

20 hours ago, webfact said:

Now the former hit man relies on no one and has an independent life. 

He may well be physically independent, how ever relies on donations, and free petrol, without which  he would be really hard up I guess.

Past history of construction, politics and hitman, well qualified for a government post I guess

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Grusa said:

Define innocent. There's a good few I know whom I would put on his list.... no chance of "judicial" justice, if that phrasing works.

I am sure you could add some names!

At 5k a pop, he'd soon be rich.

..based on the OPs article; as usual not enough sensible information to form a biased opinion; so one must presume they were innocent.

4 hours ago, Moonlover said:

The answer to that should be pretty self evident. With the hand brake of course, as do many disabled folk in adapted vehicles.

Some very harsh comments here.

Poor bloke explains his difficulties urinating, defacating and cleaning himself but @colinneil is claiming he is a liar and a fake. 
@sammieuk1 is suggesting he is having a tug, and A512 is saying he should be thrown back in jail. 

The story in the link is one of admiration and inspiration the way this guy is looking after himself and the way he doesn’t complain and just gets on with it despite not leaving his car for the last five years.

After watching the video I am impressed by the man. I can’t say I am impressed with the nasty attitude towards him here. What is wrong with theses people?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, colinneil said:

He says it himself at the 2.20 minute mark of the video.

18 minutes ago, colinneil said:

I never said he was a fake but possibly he is telling lies.

“Possibly“ telling lies now. 

You are backtracking a bit now. How about just admit you were wrong.

The poor fella is paralysed from the chest down and he takes care of his toilet needs with plastic bags and tissue pads himself in the impressive car/home he built for himself. It must be terrible during storms, the hot summers etc.

And he does it without a hint of self pity and doesn’t hold any grudge against the bloke who shot him whatsoever. I admire that.

i choose to take him on his word how he takes care of his toilet needs, (and the video showing it all) not your opinion.

You don’t know him and it appears you didn’t even bother to read the link or watch the video, because if you had you would realize you are wrong.

Keep digging if you want. But please watch the video first. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, faraday said:

Careful what you sez blud, Natalie's special forces.

well i am shaking now, listen up, if he was a hitman, it means he killed people, are you okay with that? and even if he served time it was less than 5 years.. from where i came from, hitman has only 2 destiny, jail for life or death penalty.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Natai Beach said:

And he does it without a hint of self pity and doesn’t hold any grudge against the bloke who shot him whatsoever. I admire that.

Being a 'gun for hire' he is, most probably, very unfeeling emotionally. As for not holding a grudge, perhaps he knews it was inevitable eventually to be killed or maimed.

Maybe your ...err...perspicacity, isn't quite what you think...?

On 11/26/2020 at 8:53 PM, faraday said:

Has it got an MG engine?

After seeing the leaking canvas roof, the 90kmh top speed, the shaky handling, the wind noise and the general build quality of it I think you are probably right. 

But an early model, not the high quality product that the Cambodian workers at the Chinese owned factory in Thailand are currently producing in Chonburi. 

Well spotted mate.

• Haha 1