Afghan migrant: I thought France was humane until police beat me

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sure, but as French people had to endure your compatriots gun, knife and truck attacks they have become less receptive to migrants. Go figure.

Then go back to Afghanistan and take your mates with you,your not wanted , Sorry if i aint a pc luvvie

With money in the bank, a home and familly a legal visa to live here ,pay my way ,put my son through school and university paying for  everything ,didnt come illegally.  Try another ploy yours ha

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

All colonial powers acted with brutality, that doesn't make it right, it's just the way it was, it would be unfair to single out the French without mentioning the 'humane' treatment that the British applied within its empire.

I wasn’t singling out the French. The Brits also raped, tortured, murdered, whipped, stole, abused woman and children etc. etc. Terrible.

But the subject here is the French. I did a tour of the Hanoi old French jail now a museum. Abhorrent stuff.

If Afghani Khademi had of seen it I reckon he would have chosen another country.

33 minutes ago, Natai Beach said:

I wasn’t singling out the French. The Brits also raped, tortured, murdered, whipped, stole, abused woman and children etc. etc. Terrible.

But the subject here is the French. I did a tour of the Hanoi old French jail now a museum. Abhorrent stuff.

If Afghani Khademi had of seen it I reckon he would have chosen another country.

And that was mild compared to the atrocities they committed in Algeria.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This guy is disingenuous, putting on an act; maybe he thinks he'll get a clip on the BBC. The French police and  other forces have always been notoriously brutal, everyone in the world knows it and I've seen it first hand. And there are differences; the Italian police, with some exceptions, really do treat migrants with kid gloves.