Afghan migrant: I thought France was humane until police beat me

webfact

2 hours ago, simple1 said:

It is ridiculous to compare UK to Afghanistan. Afghanistan has had a cruel civil war for years, invaded twice in our lifetimes, with a massively corrupt unstable government. Afghanis are fighting for their country, but losing their lives in the hundreds every month with no reasonable outlook they will defeat the Taliban and IS. (one assumes due to endemic corruption).

US is pulling out, which it has declared it will do for a number of years, contrary to big mouth trump previously declaring he would never publicly declare intentions or negotiate with the enemy during war. I don't know the percentage, but many Afghan asylum seekers / refugees are Shiite. There are an estimated 1.5 million Afghan refugees in Pakistan and roughly four million Afghanis in Iran, composing those registered to live, approx one million refugees and an estimated one million 'illegals'. Accordingly it's a relatively small number trying to reach the West. It would be logical those trying to gain refugee status in the West are seeking to assist their families who have been refugees for years, some more than twenty years with no hope.  Last time the Taliban were losing territory hundreds of thousands of Afghans re-entered Afghanistan from Pakistan and Iran, obviously that's not going to happen again anytime soon, especially with IS added to the mix.

And of course you never mention booming population among the causes for migration. 

Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and alikes, poor countries, champions in demography

"Asylum seekers" from these countries could stop and chose to move to Uzbekistan, Tajikistan .. any country in "stan" .. instead of France, country of disbelievers. already fully "booked" has reached it's capacity.

Edited by Opl
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Opl said:

And of course you never mention booming population among the causes for migration. 

Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and alikes, poor countries, champions in demography

"Asylum seekers" from these countries could stop and chose to move to Uzbekistan, Tajikistan .. any country in "stan" .. instead of France, country of disbelievers. already fully "booked" has reached it's capacity.

Can't be bothered to go through all the 'stans', but Uzbekistan and Tajikistan are dictatorships, though they do have some Afghan refugees, people from those two countries also seek asylum elsewhere.

2 hours ago, Opl said:

<SNIP>

Your attempt to compare French migrants to usual illegal migrants from Asia , MENA, Africa, is utmost ridiculous, <SNIP>

I was obviously talking to bigotry, not comparing nations.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, simple1 said:

It is ridiculous to compare UK to Afghanistan. Afghanistan has had a cruel civil war for years, invaded twice in our lifetimes, with a massively corrupt unstable government. Afghanis are fighting for their country, but losing their lives in the hundreds every month with no reasonable outlook they will defeat the Taliban and IS. (one assumes due to endemic corruption).

US is pulling out, which it has declared it will do for a number of years, contrary to big mouth trump previously declaring he would never publicly declare intentions or negotiate with the enemy during war. I don't know the percentage, but many Afghan asylum seekers / refugees are Shiite. There are an estimated 1.5 million Afghan refugees in Pakistan and roughly four million Afghanis in Iran, composing those registered to live, approx one million refugees and an estimated one million 'illegals'. Accordingly it's a relatively small number trying to reach the West. It would be logical those trying to gain refugee status in the West are seeking to assist their families who have been refugees for years, some more than twenty years with no hope.  Last time the Taliban were losing territory hundreds of thousands of Afghans re-entered Afghanistan from Pakistan and Iran, obviously that's not going to happen again anytime soon, especially with IS added to the mix.

Not our problem,we still dont want them and their ways ruining the west ,sorry if my hearts not bleeding

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

There you go with that ‘we’ claim again.

"We claim"?  Do yo mean the vast majority dont want them ,unlike the three or four of you on here that do ,just count my likes against your boys ,ok you house and feed them ,not my problem,by by

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, tgw said:

so, the protest was illegal, they were ordered to leave the area, refused to do so, and physically resisted police ... a beating is to expect I think.

No, police beatings are not to be expected.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

"We claim"?  Do yo mean the vast majority dont want them ,unlike the three or four of you on here that do ,just count my likes against your boys ,ok you house and feed them ,not my problem,by by

If your govt signs on to taking refugees then yes, its expected and its legal.

where do u live? Does it concern you?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, tgw said:

so, the protest was illegal, they were ordered to leave the area, refused to do so, and physically resisted police ... a beating is to expect I think.

No police are there to maintain peace, law and order. Not give summary justice. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

Not our problem,we still dont want them and their ways ruining the west ,sorry if my hearts not bleeding

Your reply is totally meaningless to the context of your post and my reply. Whether you and your fellow travellers welcome asylum seekers or not I couldn't give a <deleted>. You can of course lobby your MP,, but again meaningless in relation to the OP.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, simple1 said:

Your reply is totally meaningless to the context of your post and my reply. Whether you and your fellow travellers welcome asylum seekers or not I couldn't give a <deleted>. You can of course lobby your MP,, but again meaningless in relation to the OP.

They refuse to acknowledge that refugees are a nett gain. They just dont like foreigners.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Sujo said:

They refuse to acknowledge that refugees are a nett gain. They just dont like foreigners.

Yes vetted refugees are.

They just dont like foreigners.

Goes a lot deeper than 'not liking Muslims', more like an obsessive generalised hatred.

Edited by simple1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, simple1 said:

No, police beatings are not to be expected.

but they should.

the perspective of spending the night or 24 hours in a police cell means nothing to many people, and they know a court won't take action either. all what these people do is waste police resources and resources of the judiciary system. rationally considered, there isn't much the police can do except inflict pain to motivate law breakers to follow police orders.

way too much time is wasted on such issues, especially in France. maybe they could have tried teargas before beating them. but police needs a fast and efficient way to enforce public order, a huge waste of resources for removing uncooperative people followed by weeks of moot legal proceedings clogging up the legal system, prisons and holding cells in addition of the associated cost is unacceptable.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

8 minutes ago, Susco said:

How about using all that power to improve your own country, instead of taking it the easy way, and be a parasite of western society, while at the same time trying to enforce your own religious standards on your hosts?

I see the big thinkers are out now, referring to human beings as parasites.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I see the big thinkers are out now, referring to human beings as parasites.

Oh I don't know it would appear illegal immigrants could arguably fit both the UK and US definition of the word

UK: a person who is lazy and lives by other people working, giving them money, etc.

US: A parasite is also a person who uses others to obtain an advantage without doing anything in exchange.

PARASITE | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, simple1 said:

Yes vetted refugees are.

They just dont like foreigners.

Goes a lot deeper than 'not liking Muslims', more like an obsessive generalised hatred.

Oh wonder why that is? Could it be in the last 20 to 30 years they have overun our towns wanting Sharia law and bombing and killing innocent locals? Ps by the way i have nothing at all against them here in Pattaya,they just get on with their lives.

• Haha 1

all i know is ,so many places have been utterly overtaken by these economic migrants and its destroying what we took so long to build up , but i fear now its to late ,its my grandchildren that will be left with the outcome ,so glad i was born after the world war and in happy ,happy times 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

all i know is ,so many places have been utterly overtaken by these economic migrants and its destroying what we took so long to build up , but i fear now its to late ,its my grandchildren that will be left with the outcome ,so glad i was born after the world war and in happy ,happy times 

You have hit the nail on the head,and despite what a few say on here,the vast majority agree with you, as for those who were not so lucky to be born in happier times , hope life is going to be good for you,but i fear not

3 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

Do you have a link stating he us an economic migrant?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, mark131v said:

Oh I don't know it would appear illegal immigrants could arguably fit both the UK and US definition of the word

UK: a person who is lazy and lives by other people working, giving them money, etc.

US: A parasite is also a person who uses others to obtain an advantage without doing anything in exchange.

PARASITE | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary

How is he illegal?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Sujo said:

Do you have a link stating he us an economic migrant?

everybody knows it, very very few are real refugees because real refugees do not have money and ways to travel.

economic migrants pay thousands Dollar to go to Europe and no farmer will ever be able to pay this.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Sujo said:

"Refugees" and illegal migrants are a nett gain to the country of origin, ask Western Union 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, tgw said:

but they should.

the perspective of spending the night or 24 hours in a police cell means nothing to many people, and they know a court won't take action either. all what these people do is waste police resources and resources of the judiciary system. rationally considered, there isn't much the police can do except inflict pain to motivate law breakers to follow police orders.

way too much time is wasted on such issues, especially in France. maybe they could have tried teargas before beating them. but police needs a fast and efficient way to enforce public order, a huge waste of resources for removing uncooperative people followed by weeks of moot legal proceedings clogging up the legal system, prisons and holding cells in addition of the associated cost is unacceptable.

illegal migrants cause more troubles of all sorts, and in the long run, than French Police  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1