Afghan migrant: I thought France was humane until police beat me

webfact

1 hour ago, Opl said:

To put it mildly, due to the influx of illegal migrants since decades, trafficking going together with smuggling into Europe, uneducated young adults raising their children in the non respect of our French laws, the truth is that we - in France - need more police and less uninvited guests. 

Assimilation, as well as integration have failed, we want no more than we can cope anyway.

I'm totally grateful to French Police as our jails are full. 

A person who claims asylum is not an illegal immigrant by definition. 

Its not the job of police to deliver any justice, period.

On 11/27/2020 at 4:47 PM, bert bloggs said:

With money in the bank, a home and familly a legal visa to live here ,pay my way ,put my son through school and university paying for  everything ,didnt come illegally. 

Try another ploy yours has been done to death

Did you enter Thailand under the Dublin accords under application for asylum or refugee ? No.

Money on a bank account, house residence, dependent family, university fees and a supporting legal visa are fine for your family, but not relevant to the growth of the Thai economy and welfare. All this remains under the umbrella of a non-immigrant visa.

• Sad 1

On 11/27/2020 at 6:17 AM, webfact said:

made his way across several countries including Pakistan and Iran to reach what he thought was sanctuary in France

funny  as there are plenty of other safe countries  well  before  France

• Like 2

On 11/27/2020 at 7:15 AM, Natai Beach said:

Ask Indo China and other French colonies about French humaneness. 

A long and brutal history of shockingly cruel inhumaneness.

And you think there is no brutality when the invaders wanted to take the natives land and the natives would 'happily' give up without a fight to the death?

1 hour ago, simple1 said:

In other words you have nothing, other than copy and past of right of centre rhetoric.

Just a postcard from the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan... "In Afghanistan, members of the Islamist party Hezb-i-Islami set the French flag ablaze. Its leader, Gulbuddin Hekmatyar, warned Macron that if he doesn’t “control the situation, we are going to a third world war and Europe will be responsible.”

Ask for asylum in France, LOL 

Anti-France sentiments rise in Muslim world, thousands protest French cartoons - world news - Hindustan Times

Edited by Opl
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Opl said:

Just a postcard from the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan... "In Afghanistan, members of the Islamist party Hezb-i-Islami set the French flag ablaze. Its leader, Gulbuddin Hekmatyar, warned Macron that if he doesn’t “control the situation, we are going to a third world war and Europe will be responsible.”

Ask for asylum in France, LOL 

Anti-France sentiments rise in Muslim world, thousands protest French cartoons - world news - Hindustan Times

is the person in the OP an Islamist terrorist sympathiser- no evidence he is, you're just attempting to smear the guy

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, simple1 said:

is the person in the OP an Islamist terrorist sympathiser- no evidence he is, you're just attempting to smear the guy

Some of his predecessors proved French were stupidly naive on this topic, France would be well inspired to learn from Israel.

It's coming. 

"smear the guy.." LOL, what do I care, he already made comments on France and French Police,  sorry if we don't allow camping on public space, we don't provide room service to squatters.  

Edited by Opl

27 minutes ago, Opl said:

Some of his predecessors proved French were stupidly naive on this topic, France would be well inspired to learn from Israel.

It's coming. 

"smear the guy.." LOL, what do I care, he already made comments on France and French Police,  sorry if we don't allow camping on public space, we don't provide room service to squatters.  

France does, whether you agree or not.

1 hour ago, simple1 said:

He’s not attempting to smear the guy, he has no interest in the guy.

He’s simply responding to the only part that matters, the guy being an Afghan.

His response, and that of others in this thread, drips racism, islamophobia and bigotry.

31 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

He’s not attempting to smear the guy, he has no interest in the guy.

He’s simply responding to the only part that matters, the guy being an Afghan.

His response, and that of others in this thread, drips racism, islamophobia and bigotry.

no we dont ,the vast majority of us  just want them to stay in their own countrys , whats so hard for you to understand?

17 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

What’s to understand, people have always migrated, always will.

I will give you your due,you use any excuse in the book,my dad migrated to Britain during the war,married a local girl and became more British than you could imagine,worked all his life,never claimed a penny,unlike the vast majority of todays " migrants" .

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bert bloggs said:

I will give you your due,you use any excuse in the book,my dad migrated to Britain during the war,married a local girl and became more British than you could imagine,worked all his life,never claimed a penny,unlike the vast majority of todays " migrants" .

So todays migrants are acting the same as locals these days. Integrated nicely.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sujo said:

So todays migrants are acting the same as locals these days. Integrated nicely.

Yes Europeans in Europe. 

Some others ( outside Europe) consider their folklore prevails over local fabric.  

Edited by Opl

Off topic and bickering posts have been removed.

If anyone needs a reminder, go back and re-read the OP thread here as to the topic:

Khademi was among dozens of migrants and asylum seekers who had pitched pop-up tents on a central square in the city in an organised protest intended to attract attention to their precarious living conditions.

Police in riot gear moved in to disperse the protest on Monday night. Officers tussled with protesters as they tried to drag them out of the tents.

1 hour ago, kurtmartens said:

Afghans are fighting for their country?  That is a bunch of <deleted>! 

The hundreds of Afghan security forces dying a month are not fighting for their country / protecting civilians  whatever? The rest of your post is well known, endemic corruption, drug smuggling and so on among those with any power, with <deleted> all achieved to address the corruption and other corrosive issues by Western governments as an outcome of nearly twenty years intervention; now with the strong possibility of Taliban taking control.

Given the Afghanistan Papers we now have somewhat of an insight to the BS which was occurring; it wasn't a one way street...

The degree of misrepresentation by military and civilian leaders of that effort in claiming success, and the specific details of those misrepresentations, should drive accountability as well as lessons for the future. But even extensive oversight mechanisms cannot guarantee the reversal of failing policy, if no one in a position of responsibility is willing to bite the bullet.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/12/what-the-afghanistan-papers-revealed/603721/

I assume you soon assessed the situation in Afghanistan, you must have had a reason to stay, so out of curiosity what difference did you make from investing twelve years of your life in Afghanistan?

Edited by simple1
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2