Taxi to airport.

Lemonltr

I have used Tom Taxiservice four times (two times each way) without any issues.

Drivers early on the spot, call you. No race drivers.

1000 Baht. Proper limousines, once came with an SUV for same price.

http://www.tomtaxiservice.com/

At normal times I use buses but now...

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

I occasionally use a female taxi driver to get to/from Bangkok. First time was when I wanted to send the g/f to Bangkok. Thought it would be safer using a female driver.
I've hired her a few more times since then. She's a good driver, not reckless. Keeps her car clean, shows up early, speaks good English and can find her way around Bangkok. Just hired her a couple months ago to get me to/from the Embassy a couple times when I needed to apply for a new passport and then go pick it up again.

(She's a single mother and gets a lot business from guys hoping to "score" with her as though hiring her to drive them to/from Pattaya means she should have sex with them as well. She likes to post their messages on her Facebook account before blocking them.)

A little more expensive though. I think I paid 1,200 for a trip to the airport last March.

126416921_827363898106799_8235881731095158289_n.jpg.69d3b26b2f62aceb44895102ee472840.jpg

Thanks for the replies. The big issue is not the price but the fear that they don't turn up!!!

Some reviewers on Tom taxi service complained of this. 

Here, there are many offering suitable rides but, unlike the West, its impossible to know or visit the taxi firm or speak directly. If the driver doesn't show up you can only contact the agent or hotel. One firm had excellent reviews but when visited turned up to be a guesthouse. 

1 hour ago, Kerryd said:

I occasionally use a female taxi driver to get to/from Bangkok. First time was when I wanted to send the g/f to Bangkok. Thought it would be safer using a female driver.
I've hired her a few more times since then. She's a good driver, not reckless. Keeps her car clean, shows up early, speaks good English and can find her way around Bangkok. Just hired her a couple months ago to get me to/from the Embassy a couple times when I needed to apply for a new passport and then go pick it up again.

(She's a single mother and gets a lot business from guys hoping to "score" with her as though hiring her to drive them to/from Pattaya means she should have sex with them as well. She likes to post their messages on her Facebook account before blocking them.)

A little more expensive though. I think I paid 1,200 for a trip to the airport last March.

126416921_827363898106799_8235881731095158289_n.jpg.69d3b26b2f62aceb44895102ee472840.jpg

1 minute ago, Lemonltr said:

Lol.

She is based in Pattaya.

Are you on Line ? Line is good because you can send her your location easily. Her Line is raineetaxi or you can search using her phone number.

If not on Line, you can phone her. (063 382 1529)

47 minutes ago, Lemonltr said:

Thanks for the replies. The big issue is not the price but the fear that they don't turn up!!!

Some reviewers on Tom taxi service complained of this. 

Here, there are many offering suitable rides but, unlike the West, its impossible to know or visit the taxi firm or speak directly. If the driver doesn't show up you can only contact the agent or hotel. One firm had excellent reviews but when visited turned up to be a guesthouse. 

There are Taxi stands on Soi Buakhao and surrounding areas with a person at the stand you can speak too.

Pay and get a receipt I have never had one not show up.

1000 b including tolls is the normal price.

Edited by bkk6060

1 hour ago, Kerryd said:

It seems Rainee charges 1,300 baht now for Pattaya - Airport. It might have been that when I last went there, I wasn't paying much attention at the time.

Price not so important considering the potential losses. ( 14 days quarantine paid) Reliability paramount.Can contact directly any time. Joined her on LINE and communicated already. rainnietaxi Pattaya. Kerryd You said, "went there" Do you have an address? 

4 minutes ago, Lemonltr said:

Price not so important considering the potential losses. ( 14 days quarantine paid) Reliability paramount.Can contact directly any time. Joined her on LINE and communicated already. rainnietaxi Pattaya. Kerryd You said, "went there" Do you have an address? 

By "went there" I was referring to the airport (Suvaranabhumi).

On 11/28/2020 at 11:05 AM, Kerryd said:

It seems Rainee charges 1,300 baht now for Pattaya - Airport. It might have been that when I last went there, I wasn't paying much attention at the time.

Rainnie now not operating. She works 3pm till midnight. Full time. 

On 12/5/2020 at 8:15 PM, Lemonltr said:

Rainnie now not operating. She works 3pm till midnight. Full time. 

Actually she is still doing the taxi business. Her 2nd job is just on weekends.
(She posted about it on her Facebook account on 6 December.)

Of course that could create an issue if someone wanted a taxi at the same time she's working.