Romance scams: How one Thai woman sussed out that "Mr Right" was not a British airline pilot!

webfact

1 minute ago, Dave0206 said:

ok now my dreams of being a pilot are gone if man tits not allowed????????

Being overweight is very unhealthy, and pilots are responsible for the safety of all their passengers, all overweight guys have big tits. Have you never seen all these overweight shirtless drunks in Pattaya?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Being overweight is very unhealthy, and pilots are responsible for the safety of all their passengers, all overweight guys have big tits. Have you never seen all these overweight shirtless drunks in Pattaya?

and have more of a link to receding hairlines, than airlines

• Haha 2

Good on her.  Meeting online is a gamble, for so many reasons, they would take awhile to list. First is all, the biggest variable when you meet someone online, is whether or not you will like them once you see them. Do you find them attractive? Do they find you appealing? Is there any chemistry? Is she emotionally developed, or a stunted, emotional juvenile? There is no shortage of women that fit that category here. Many people converse for months, thinking it is real. Would you want to be with her any longer than an hour, once you meet her? If not, what do you do once you have made this rather grand and rather silly commitment of your time?

I guess it comes down to self esteem. When I was doing online dating, I always limited the first encounter to 15-30 minutes, over a cup of coffee. And 90% of the time I was very glad I had followed that protocol. I also limited the number of contacts prior to that cup of coffee to three. I do not have any interest in having pen pals. And Thai women love to chat, and text, and you end up wasting alot of hours on someone you have never met, and more than likely are not going to get with once you do meet her, for a couple of dozen reasons. The numbers are not on your side, so why invest alot of time, once you have made the contact?

What do real men or women do? 

On 11/27/2020 at 9:21 AM, Misterwhisper said:

Somehow I have a feeling that you may have your very own story about that...

Why don't we collaborate on a book titled "Water Buffalos and Other Thai Wildlife"?

Do you Mean White Buffalos? It's the nickname for white foreigners in the north 'i.e., White and Stupid'