Petition To Axe Amber Heard From Aquaman 2 Reaches 1.5 Million Signatures

snoop1130

Petition To Axe Amber Heard From Aquaman 2 Reaches 1.5 Million Signatures

By DOMINIC SMITHERS

ht.PNG

The petition to have Amber Heard axed from Aquaman 2 has passed 1.5 million signatures.

A Change.org petition titled 'Remove Amber Heard From Aquaman 2' was set up by a group of Johnny Depp fans following the recent legal battle between the two actors.

Since it was set up, it has been signed by 1,510,732 people.

In the description, it makes a series of unfounded allegations against Heard, who filed for divorce with Depp back in 2016.

Full Story: https://www.ladbible.com/news/tv-and-film-petition-to-axe-amber-heard-from-aquaman-2-reaches-15m-signatures-20201126

• Haha 2

Lol - the petition is on a petition site (change.org) which apparently has been blocked in Thailand "due to it's illegal acts in accordance with the Computer-related Crime Act 2007  and/or the Gambling Act (1935) !

I'm guessing someone started a petition in regards to the protests that have been going on in Bangkok recently so the gov't blocked the site. I recall signing a petition a year or so ago (totally unrelated to Thailand) so it used to be accessible from here. Not sure when they started blocking it.

1 hour ago, Kerryd said:

Lol - the petition is on a petition site (change.org) which apparently has been blocked in Thailand "due to it's illegal acts in accordance with the Computer-related Crime Act 2007  and/or the Gambling Act (1935) !

I'm guessing someone started a petition in regards to the protests that have been going on in Bangkok recently so the gov't blocked the site. I recall signing a petition a year or so ago (totally unrelated to Thailand) so it used to be accessible from here. Not sure when they started blocking it.

It’s nothing a VPN won’t get around... ????

• Like 1