Mazda CX-30 named Thailand Car of the Year 2020

snoop1130

Mazda CX-30 named Thailand Car of the Year 2020

b0261308c06541df9f9d4fc9ac9fce7b.jpg

Mazda Motor Corporation’s crossover SUV, Mazda CX-30, has been named Thailand Car of the Year 2020 by the Thai Automotive Journalists Association. This is the third time in history and the second year running that a Mazda vehicle takes the award after the Mazda3 and CX-3 won the award in 2019 and 2016 respectively.

The CX-30 was chosen as the top pick among seven finalists by a judging panel comprised of over 60 automotive journalists.

Full Story: https://www.automotiveworld.com/news-releases/mazda-cx-30-named-thailand-car-of-the-year-2020/

• Like 2

I have driven it and was not impressed. It was not quiet as Mazda said,  and not a very comfortable drive. You have to buy top of the range to get electric seats. Here in Australia that would cost about A$46,000 !  Expensive. I bought a Nissan Qashqai for A$30,000 and it had an electric seat for the driver, and it is just as good. The only great thing about the Mazda is the colour.  Rarely see one on the road over here, a poor seller.  

Bought a top spec CX 30 in April and I have nothing bad to say about the car. Very comfortable and has all the bells and whistles one can get except cooled seats. Rides smoother and quieter than my old 2014 Mazda 3. Pretty quick when compared to other Thai cars with its 2 liter engine and 6 speed trans.

IMG_20200703_114556.jpg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jaiyen said:

I have driven it and was not impressed. It was not quiet as Mazda said,  and not a very comfortable drive. You have to buy top of the range to get electric seats. Here in Australia that would cost about A$46,000 !  Expensive. I bought a Nissan Qashqai for A$30,000 and it had an electric seat for the driver, and it is just as good. The only great thing about the Mazda is the colour.  Rarely see one on the road over here, a poor seller.  

This site is about Thailand. My CX3 Sp was 1,050,000 baht 3 years ago and translates roughly to what I would spend in other countries.  Unlike other brands, where you pay much more up to 327%.

I'm probably going to buy this CX30, but also like the imported CX9.

4 hours ago, Rdrokit said:

Bought a top spec CX 30 in April and I have nothing bad to say about the car. Very comfortable and has all the bells and whistles one can get except cooled seats. Rides smoother and quieter than my old 2014 Mazda 3. Pretty quick when compared to other Thai cars with its 2 liter engine and 6 speed trans.

IMG_20200703_114556.jpg

I thought you'd have nicer wheels if it's the top model.