WHO says would be 'highly speculative' to say COVID did not emerge in China

rooster59

3 minutes ago, Tropicalevo said:

China has not let the investigators near the labs yet. China is still arguing as to who can  investigate and who they can talk to.

China has recently announced that if anyone in Wuhan or even elsewhere in China talks about whath appened in Wuhan in the ealy days of the pandemic, they will be jailed for being spies or being unpatriotic.

Today, China announced that their scientists have 'proof' that it started in India.

Some years ago, 6 'collectors' were collecting bat<deleted>te from caves in the Wuhan area to take the samples back to the labs there. All had breathing difficulties when they arrived home and at least two died.

The " proof " the Chinese have about Covid 19 starting in India, should, if they are open and honest, be made public for the World to see, and to investigate its authenticity.

I doubt very much that this will be the way in which the CCP wishes to be believed over this. They will continue to play the same Game they always have and remain secretive.

There has been much speculation here on TV, that the Wu-Flu was present in Thailand as early as late October last Year.

For sure, many people were very sick in the Pattaya area with some kind of Virus around that time ( Myself and Wife included ), but due to a lack of testing and any kind of follow up from Health Services, we shall never know if it was the Virus or not.

I just know that we were as sick as Dogs for a Month, carrying symptoms similar to Covid 19, and no amount of Antibiotics would ease the suffering we felt.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, teacherclaire said:

Does China tell anybody the truth?

They know more than anybody else, but they will never make that public. 

bats ugly.jpg

China is very similar to N. Korea or vice versa..... what happens there stays there, they are not used to share with anybody and they will not start now  555

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Enzian said:

Yesterday I read an interview with an Italian scientist, in Il Giornale, who said we don't at this time know any animals that are able to catch the virus from us, and by "any" I have to assume he's including bats. So if they can't catch it from us, how did we catch it from them? 

Well that's clearly wrong - there have been a number of examples of animals catching the virus from humans, such as domestic cats, tigers and in one of the biggest CoVid-19 stories of recent weeks, mink in Denmark.

As an article on the BBC put it:

Covid-19 originally came from a wild animal, it was then transmitted to humans and, later, passed on to farmed mink.

Denmark shaken by cull of millions of mink

1 hour ago, teacherclaire said:

Does China tell anybody the truth?

They know more than anybody else, but they will never make that public. 

Has TRUMP ever told the truth? Or the USA in general?
That's where most of the biggest lies come from!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, oompie69 said:

Until such time as a definitive answer is forthcoming, it is highly speculative to say that it did. 

It will probably never be proven beyond all doubt because the CCP will not allow internal or external  investigations . It's been obvious from the beginning that china has something to hide. 

It is not speculation to say that China has been breeding and exporting various viruses for decades now. It's all too believeable that it's done it yet again and will do so repeatedly in the future. China remains a threat to the entire world in more ways than one. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, snowgard said:

Has TRUMP ever told the truth? Or the USA in general?
That's where most of the biggest lies come from!

Right, but what does that have to do with the CCP lying about covid? 

Are you saying it’s okay to do bad things cos other people do bad things? 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Traubert said:

A German virologist  says it came from Northern Italy.

Professor Alexander Kerkule. Look him up.

Thats 'look' not 'lock' for all you anti-Sinos.

I have seen reports that the virus was detected in waste water in Northern Italy. as early as October 2019 or even earlier, yet the infections in Italy only started many months after the first infections in China

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cake Monster said:

And the CCP only Yesterday, have placed a Gagging order upon ALL Doctors and their Supporting Staff that were involved in the Early Days of the Covid Outbreak in Wuhan.

These Doctors and Staff have been threatened with Charges of Espionage if they speak about their work, findings, and anything else to do with the Outbreak.

This gagging order speaks volumes. 

are you sure this is for real?  it was originally published on kyodonews (anonymous sources), and has only been picked up by a few tinfoil underpants type conspiracy sites.  no real news services have touched it in the past couple days.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

China has not let the investigators near the labs yet. China is still arguing as to who can  investigate and who they can talk to.

China has recently announced that if anyone in Wuhan or even elsewhere in China talks about whath appened in Wuhan in the ealy days of the pandemic, they will be jailed for being spies or being unpatriotic.

Today, China announced that their scientists have 'proof' that it started in India.

Some years ago, 6 'collectors' were collecting bat<deleted>te from caves in the Wuhan area to take the samples back to the labs there. All had breathing difficulties when they arrived home and at least two died.

holy batsoup!  i believe you've cracked the case!.

if this is indeed true, "Some years ago, 6 'collectors' were collecting bat<deleted>te from caves in the Wuhan area to take the samples back to the labs there. All had breathing difficulties when they arrived home and at least two died", then the mystery is solved.

i would appreciate a link to the articles exposing this to the world.  thank you in advance.

4 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

Yes, only those who wear tinfoil hats would ever assume/accuse the CCP of lying about something or covering it up. 

Where do people come up with these crazy conspiracy theories? Next thing people will be saying the CCP is committing genocide. 

i take it you don't particularly care whether the allegation is true as long as it fits your narrative.

well, okay then.

2 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

I don’t particularly care for people who go online and actively defend a regime committing, amongst other things, genocide. 

defend the regime?  where do you get that?  question the allegations, don't blindly accept whatever makes you feel good.

be skeptical.  if the "regime" is as despicable as you claim, if they are indeed committing genocide, then surely their opponents would never need to stoop to spreading disinformation to combat them.

i should think exposing actual genocide would take precedence over claiming (without evidence) that authorities are threatening citizens.

the truth should be enough.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, ChouDoufu said:

defend the regime?  where do you get that?  question the allegations, don't blindly accept whatever makes you feel good.

be skeptical.  if the "regime" is as despicable as you claim, if they are indeed committing genocide, then surely their opponents would never need to stoop to spreading disinformation to combat them.

i should think exposing actual genocide would take precedence over claiming (without evidence) that authorities are threatening citizens.

the truth should be enough.

Anything to do with the CCP and you’re here defending them. 

And now you’re defending genocide. I will truly never understand some people. Truly abhorrent. 

• Like 1