WHO says would be 'highly speculative' to say COVID did not emerge in China

rooster59

Anyone wanting more insight on China shoukd go search serpentza  on YouTube.   A South African with lots of experience living in China.  He understands the real China .  He now lives in California with his Chinese  Dr wife.   

Also read about how the CCP is mandating all companies  renew their strong CCP watching groups at each company.  

9 minutes ago, Elkski said:

Anyone wanting more insight on China shoukd go search serpentza  on YouTube.   A South African with lots of experience living in China.  He understands the real China .  He now lives in California with his Chinese  Dr wife.   

Also read about how the CCP is mandating all companies  renew their strong CCP watching groups at each company.  

If you only knew the truth about Serpent-za.........

Edited by Traubert
Spelling

38 minutes ago, seajae said:

you only have to look at what china is doing to aussie exports to china to see exactly how they operate, do as we say or we will destroy you anyway we can and its all because Australia dared to suggest covid be investigated to see if it originated in china. China does whatever they want and refuse to let the rest of the world hold them accountable, only way to sort them out it to totally block them from selling/trading with any other countries in the world, the ccp is on par with hitler and his ilk

Hurray!! Godwins theory!!

What took you so long?

2 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Right, but what does that have to do with the CCP lying about covid? 

Are you saying it’s okay to do bad things cos other people do bad things? 

Who tell's that the CCP lied? Trump?
All others not speak something because they're not sure it started in China or in Italy how it's looks now.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, snowgard said:

Who tell's that the CCP lied? Trump?
All others not speak something because they're not sure it started in China or in Italy how it's looks now.

Yes. Trump said they lied. This is what everything negative about the CCP boils down to. Whether or not Trump said so.

And when Trump’s gone - we’ll have to find another source of negative news about the CCP. Let’s hope any form of investigative journalism ends in January cos we won’t have anyone to blame for a regime’s abhorrent actions than the actual regime themselves. 

Edited by rkidlad
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Scot123 said:

Anyone with a brain who has spent 5 minutes looking at The Chinese C19 virus and left with only two question was it man made in the viral lab in China and if so was it released on purpose! There is so much evidence for this and blatant facts like the lab was studying the virus in Bats and there were never any bats sold at the market and patient one would have to get several buses to get to the market and it's been stated he never ever went there.

The most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.  Why would they release a virus that brings their economy to a halt?  Ridiculous conspiracy theory.

Worth a read:

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-03165-9

Most researchers think the virus originated in bats, but how it jumped to people is unknown. Other coronaviruses have passed from an intermediate animal host; for example, the virus that caused an outbreak of severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) in 2002–04 probably came to people from raccoon dogs (Nyctereutes procyonoides) or civets.

isn't this statement in itself brown nosing  ?

WHO is still tip toeing on china.  The first months I followed every WHo comment and  live  broadcast and they are in china's pocket!!

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Elkski said:

WHO is still tip toeing on china.  The first months I followed every WHo comment and  live  broadcast and they are in china's pocket!!

Curious conclusion.

Where did you get that from. America?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Elkski said:

Nonsense. This statement is political speak for 'it originated in china'.

No tip toeing at all.

26 minutes ago, snowgard said:

So I'm sure you can tell us exactly what the CCP lied include the proofable sources, or not?    

You can find enough int. news sources from Nov, Dec, who reported about a new virus in china. But pretty much all countries thought they were smarter than the stupid Chinese and could fight the disease better. It's just like the flu. No masks needed, only dangerous for olders, ...!!! This was the lies!!!

We see these results now. This is the TRUTH and nothing other.

Seeing as you capitalized ‘truth’ I have no comeback. 

Oh, hang on. You didn’t use an exclamation mark. Schoolboy error. 

Anyhoo, you go on believing things that come out of the CCP’s mouth. A regime that sensors information and imprisons, or even disappears, people who don’t follow the party narrative. 

When individuals lie, we call people stupid for continuing to believe them. When governments do it, many call them negative or tinfoil-hat wearers for not believing them. Amazing how conditioned some people are to be ignorant. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, snowgard said:

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

That'll upset the applecart.

11 hours ago, snowgard said:

From my reading of those various links, none of them appear to say anything definitive about just where/how the virus first moved from animals to humans. There have been similar sewage studies in the U.S. that also showed the virus present before the first human cases were later diagnosed and confirmed there.

And the Wikipedia entry includes the following November-China reference:

According to ABC News and Israel's Channel 12, the US National Center for Medical Intelligence was aware of the virus by the second week of November and had published the details of the outbreak in Wuhan in an intelligence report.[8][9] The NCMI has denied that the report existed.[9]

Either way, you kind of have to be more than a bit skeptical about just how independent and impartial any supposed WHO inquiry is going to be when it ends up relying largely on Chinese authorities input and information, and meanwhile, we have the following news emerging from China:

China's authorities issue gag order about virus to doctors in Wuhan

KYODO NEWS

Chinese authorities warned doctors, who responded to the novel coronavirus in the early stage of the outbreak in Wuhan, that they could be punished for espionage if they revealed what went on during the period, local sources said Wednesday.

Medical workers in the central Chinese city, where the virus was first detected late last year, were also urged not to speak at all about the situation then, the sources said on condition of anonymity.

21 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Anyhoo, you go on believing things that come out of the CCP’s mouth. A regime that sensors information and imprisons, or even disappears, people who don’t follow the party narrative. 

Wrong!!! I not believe the things that come out of the CCP. But I inform me from different sources and try to find the facts and not the lies. ????

But I understand and it's ok for me that other people can think different!!!

2 minutes ago, snowgard said:

Wrong!!! I not believe the things that come out of the CCP. But I inform me from different sources and try to find the facts and not the lies. ????

But I understand and it's ok for me that other people can think different!!!

You can think however you want. I'm not Xi. I have no control over what you can and can't say. 

Just now, rkidlad said:

You can think however you want. I'm not Xi. I have no control over what you can and can't say. 

Hahaha...!!!! No one can control me!!! But YOU still not show one source where the chinese lied!!!

Just blah ... blah....!!!

1 minute ago, snowgard said:

Hahaha...!!!! No one can control me!!! But YOU still not show one source where the chinese lied!!!

Just blah ... blah....!!!

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/30/asia/wuhan-china-covid-intl/index.html

And from CCN of all places. 

And yes, withholding information is a lie. 

Edited by rkidlad

9 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

From my reading of those various links, none of them appear to say anything definitive about just where/how the virus first moved from animals to humans.

Right!!! And about this you can read ONLY from TRump that this is a chinese virus. All other countries not speak about it because it's not 100% sure.

That the china gov  forbid their doctors to talk about it is a normal way. It gives different reasons to forbid it.
I'm sure the most countries have their own rules how outbreaks must be reported and who inform the public.

You can find enough reasons in internet now how different doctors can see the virus and talk nonsens to the public.

1 hour ago, rkidlad said:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/30/asia/wuhan-china-covid-intl/index.html

And from CCN of all places. 

And yes, withholding information is a lie. 

Thanks for this.

But this report ultimately only reflects that no one was prepared for such a virus outbreak. Just like there will always be someone who doesn't share important information. Out of whichever reasons. But no government can do anything about it if information is withheld from it.

And even if the number of infected people was downplayed, everything that became known about the virus was published anyway. And that was the important thing. Unfortunately, most countries have acted completely differently than the Chinese had shown. And that's the crux of the matter. So many people around the world would NEVER have been sick if their governments had acted like the Chinese.

I don't want to know what the world would be like if the virus broke out in the US.

You can say what you want about China, but they have the virus outbreak under control. Most other countries do not. That says it all already!!! 

Do you don't want to think about, why it is so? The most countries done the wrong things to fight against it and Trump only want to give the bad ass card to china because him and his GOV self made it bad. They just need a scapegoat for their own mistakes.

Edited by onthedarkside
profanity term removed

24 minutes ago, snowgard said:

Thanks for this.

But this report ultimately only reflects that no one was prepared for such a virus outbreak. Just like there will always be someone who doesn't share important information. Out of whichever reasons. But no government can do anything about it if information is withheld from it.

And even if the number of infected people was downplayed, everything that became known about the virus was published anyway. And that was the important thing. Unfortunately, most countries have acted completely differently than the Chinese had shown. And that's the crux of the matter. So many people around the world would NEVER have been sick if their governments had acted like the Chinese.

I don't want to know what the world would be like if the virus broke out in the US.

You can say what you want about China, but they have the virus outbreak under control. Most other countries do not. That says it all already!!! 

Do you don't want to think about, why it is so? The most countries done the wrong things to fight against it and Trump only want to give the bad ass card to china because him and his GOV self made it bad.

I'm thinking China has continuously lied - about everything.

But again, you keep believing the CCP narrative. Oh, they're also committing genocide. Even more reason to trust them, right? 

On 11/28/2020 at 8:35 PM, Traubert said:

A German virologist  says it came from Northern Italy.

Professor Alexander Kerkule. Look him up.

Thats 'look' not 'lock' for all you anti-Sinos.

No, this was a barefaced lie that was spread around CCP state sponsored media to the German doctor's horror. And now you are perpetuating this lie. Pathetic. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/06/world/asia/china-covid-origin-falsehoods.html

'Dr. Kekulé, who has repeatedly said that he believes the virus first emerged in China, was startled. “This is pure propaganda,” he said in an interview'

On 11/28/2020 at 8:20 PM, Scot123 said:

was it man made in the viral lab in China and if so was it released on purpose!

I would think it originated in the lab, was it made, well I don't think so, more so I would believe someone was infected with it and like the girls who crossed the Myanmar border recently, knew something was up but just carried on in denial and when they left the lab, spread it, come to think of it, didn't a head researcher disappear, never to be found again, could she have died from the virus ?

China certainly has a lot of explaining to do, but like George. W. Bush Junior with his announcement that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction which ended up killing hundreds and thousands of innocent people when the US and others invaded Iraq under that BS, this will also be swept under the carpet as time passes by and people get vaccinated, business as usual.