what options to help this case?

Yesterday I met a syrian in the park while was jogging,

after a while of conversation about travel, work and life generally in Thailand,  he told me that about his critical situation that he did not get his new passport renewed due to several factors, and delayed process in covid, etc, and now almost passed a month (32 days) since the visa and passport got expired together, even his is a father of 4 children and married to a Thai national woman, I advised him to walk to the UN they may help with documents or something, he said he contacted them several times they said to him they can't help his with any documents, also he said that he's happy with his life here and not willing to migrate to anywhere, only if forced to leave the country,

adding that this passport expiry and overstay matter forced him to close his food shop,

the entire family getting in trouble with income, 3 kids at school and the youngest baby 2 years old, with the wife, all they were make a living from the small restaurant,

Is there any idea or suggestion how to help this guy?

he almost a stateless person without any valid document, no valid vaisa and overstay for 32 days - yesterday. 

I told him what I knew about overstay is to pay 500 thb per day, but not sure about the limit of period for how long? 

what options that Thai iimigration can help or consider his case as a father of 4 Thai kids been living here for 9 years,

is there any organization, charity association, or a country that accept to help such humanitarian cases? provide travel document or any paper to fix his visa? 

please advise if you know any idea or heard about some experience from someone that may help out, thanks

Stay away from such people, direct him to here:

Syrian Honorary Consulate in Bangkok, Thailand

ADDRESS

• The Trendy Office Plaza, 2nd Floor
    10/52 Sukhumvit Soi 13, Sukhumvit Road
    Klong Toei, Watthana
    Bangkok 10110
    Thailand
  • TELEPHONE
  • (+66) (0) 2168 7777-8
  • FAX
  • (+66) (0) 2168 7775-6