Christmas Turkey

MarkT63

Hi Guys

Does anyone know where to buy a Turkey from for Christmas on Phuket?

I am not expecting to be able to get a fresh one - I only managed a pre - cooked frozen Turkey from Villa Market last year and it was not brilliant!!

Any ideas?

Cheers

13 minutes ago, xylophone said:

@MarkT63   Also saw some in Big C Patong the other day (frozen).

whats open now in JC?  I haven't been back since Fuji shut and that was a few months ago
find it better to just go to central for shopping and eating  in phuket as its less than 25 minutes now from Kamala  ????

11 minutes ago, zzzzz said:

whats open now in JC?  I haven't been back since Fuji shut and that was a few months ago
find it better to just go to central for shopping and eating  in phuket as its less than 25 minutes now from Kamala  ????

Well not much really..........Big C is worth a visit, mainly to pick up the cut-price bargains which abound, especially in the cheese section.

Also they have some specials on some chocolate, especially the more expensive ones. In addition, the French baker there is also knocking out a few good loaves of bread, and there are specials in the fruit and vegetable sections also.

The big Starbucks "opposite" Baanzan has been open for a while, but as regards eating I don't recall anything else open?