COVID in Chiang Mai?

Lacessit

46 minutes ago, FarFlungFalang said:

Funny you should mention that as that's exactly the sort of thing I did and the cops would often try to book me for it until I said if you do I'll film every vehicle that overtakes me on double yellow lines and fill the courts with useless prosecutions then they would walk away saying next time,yeah yeah what ever.I also used to ride no hands down a big hill hanging onto the seat behind my back and my chin over the gooseneck!I would also hang on to trucks going up the same hill and anywhere else I could grab on.I used to ride in Sydney and rarely stop at traffic like and intersections a bit like the movie Premium Rush.Definitely an adrenalin junky really so risks don't worry me that much.I've never and probably will never go to a hospital for coughs and sneezes or a runny nose as I've said before I've suffered to much hay fever I would be making daily visits and if you test positive for Covid you get bunged away into hospital then have to pay all the costs,so not interested at all.The Thais seem to put it into perspective by ignoring this silly virus nonsense until it goes away. 

And bareback sex with prostitutes ?

Edited by kingofthemountain

8 hours ago, sanmyintmaung said:

If she entered Thailand through the porous border without going through passport control, it will be illegal entry.

Are the land borders open yet? I think all land borders are closed. Could someone update me.

I thought only the air routes are open.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, FarFlungFalang said:

Funny you should mention that as that's exactly the sort of thing I did and the cops would often try to book me for it until I said if you do I'll film every vehicle that overtakes me on double yellow lines and fill the courts with useless prosecutions then they would walk away saying next time,yeah yeah what ever.I also used to ride no hands down a big hill hanging onto the seat behind my back and my chin over the gooseneck!I would also hang on to trucks going up the same hill and anywhere else I could grab on.I used to ride in Sydney and rarely stop at traffic like and intersections a bit like the movie Premium Rush.Definitely an adrenalin junky really so risks don't worry me that much.I've never and probably will never go to a hospital for coughs and sneezes or a runny nose as I've said before I've suffered to much hay fever I would be making daily visits and if you test positive for Covid you get bunged away into hospital then have to pay all the costs,so not interested at all.The Thais seem to put it into perspective by ignoring this silly virus nonsense until it goes away. 

Commiserations, you have not qualified for a Darwin Award - yet.

49 minutes ago, kingofthemountain said:

And bareback sex with prostitutes ?

I knew a guy in Chiang Mai who had the same risk-taking attitude as the poster you are responding to. Boozing, wenching, living in the fast lane. It caught up with him as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Doctors told him one more drink would kill him. Disability pension.

Spent the 2 years of his life I knew him in constant pain, many days could not even get out of bed. Committed suicide in Auckland, dead broke, s####ing blood for the last three months of his life.

• Sad 2

18 hours ago, AlexRich said:

And facts suggest most people don’t know they have it, and those that do get over it fairly easily. 

And it's not just a suggestion but a fact that when Covid transmission is not subject to active measures to lessen its rate of transmission, hospitals quickly get overwhelmed affecting not just the health of Covid patients but those who need hospital services. Collateral damage.