Brother Laser Printer to buy on Samui

Looking the escape to Samui during the burn season (Feb - April) in Chiang Mai and will need an all-in-one Laser Printer (Brother MFC L2715dw preferably).  Can't lug one with me.  Is Powerbuy at Cenfest still open?  Somewhere else to buy such a printer on the island?  Thank you in advance.

17 hours ago, DrPhibes said:

...need an all-in-one Laser Printer (Brother MFC L2715dw preferably).  Can't lug one with me.  Is Powerbuy at Cenfest still open?

Yes, Powerbuy in CenFest is open and has a selection of printers – and there are also some in BigC in Bo Phut – but mainly ink. I remember that I've recently seen laser a printer there, but cannot remember which model.

• Like 1

On 11/29/2020 at 8:17 AM, Amusements said:

Thanks for the work on the suggestion.  I'd actually take a L2750dw (price is not an issue) since it is the closest to my L2740dw (not manufactured anymore from what I can find) in operation but I don't see that offered.  Only see the L2715DW offered at Officemate and Powerbuy so have to go with that.

16 minutes ago, DrPhibes said:

Only see the L2715DW offered at Officemate and Powerbuy so have to go with that.

Lazada has the L2750DW for 12500 baht,  JD (jd.co.th) has it for under 10000.

Both have it in stock so 2-3 days delivery time.