Authorities probing why Thai woman with Covid-19 was not quarantined

rooster59

7 hours ago, Truth Will Set You Free said:

Ok, what’s the point? I only stated what I read that was there. I even think I called it fake news because it was so detailed. But the next article started saying things differently. Why put out something if you don’t have the facts? ????????????????

You also have to consider that any English language report here has been (badly) translated from the original Thai report so fraught with errors as well as misinterpretations. It's good to read as many different reports on the same story and pick the most common bones out of the mess. Chances are the most repeated facts may actually be just that.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 11/29/2020 at 6:22 AM, ezzra said:

So far Thailand have been extremely lucky with the pandemic, the question is for how much longer?.. the borders or Myanmar is so pours and void of protection that a parade of a elephants can get trough and no one will care or notice where by border runners, refugees and criminals go through it everyday, so it will be not surprising if Covid is getting through with no one the wiser....

Under no definition is there a "pandemic" in any South-East Asian country. Cases are irrelevant and deaths insignificant when looking at deaths/million.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, NanLaew said:
On 12/5/2020 at 1:28 PM, Truth Will Set You Free said:

Ok, what’s the point? I only stated what I read that was there. I even think I called it fake news because it was so detailed. But the next article started saying things differently. Why put out something if you don’t have the facts? ????????????????

You also have to consider that any English language report here has been (badly) translated from the original Thai report so fraught with errors as well as misinterpretations. It's good to read as many different reports on the same story and pick the most common bones out of the mess. Chances are the most repeated facts may actually be just that.

So you are saying Thaivisa translate their stories?  ???????????????? Well don, what great information your giving. What are all the others doing?  Are they not translating their stories from Thai reports?  Then what the purpose of reading any if they all are doing the same. ????????????????

19 hours ago, Truth Will Set You Free said:

So you are saying Thaivisa translate their stories?  ???????????????? Well don, what great information your giving. What are all the others doing?  Are they not translating their stories from Thai reports?  Then what the purpose of reading any if they all are doing the same. ????????????????

The purpose is finding the truth that will set you free ( me,why don't you free me..... ) ...:cheesy:㊙️

2 hours ago, jomtienisgood said:
22 hours ago, Truth Will Set You Free said:

The purpose is finding the truth that will set you free ( me,why don't you free me..... ) ...:cheesy:㊙️

You are set free.....

On 12/4/2020 at 8:10 PM, GroveHillWanderer said:

The authorities didn't "allow" these people to enter without quarantine - they entered the country illegally.

But it is the government authorities' responsibility and duty to know and and enforce border rules, regulations and law. Many people  had full knowledge of the border crossings not following the law. As others have said, staying near the border checkpoint, one can observe the crossings most nights and they are visible to the immigration checkpoint. All these people crossing the border, legal or illegally, were doing it for some benefit, like money.

Maybe somebody was being paid by 1G1 and others to not see the obvious. Maybe check the assets of border officials, like bank accounts, new vehicles, big luxurious houses, expensive watches, gold, precious stones, etc.. Myanmar is known for rubies. Follow the money!!

I hope there is an investigation, and some people get jailed and fined for dereliction of duty.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Banana7 said:

But it is the government authorities' responsibility and duty to know and and enforce border rules, regulations and law. Many people  had full knowledge of the border crossings not following the law. As others have said, staying near the border checkpoint, one can observe the crossings most nights and they are visible to the immigration checkpoint. All these people crossing the border, legal or illegally, were doing it for some benefit, like money.

Maybe somebody was being paid by 1G1 and others to not see the obvious. Maybe check the assets of border officials, like bank accounts, new vehicles, big luxurious houses, expensive watches, gold, precious stones, etc.. Myanmar is known for rubies. Follow the money!!

I hope there is an investigation, and some people get jailed and fined for dereliction of duty.

Like the expensive watches dimwit wears ????

• Haha 1