Ban on sales and promotion of alcohol online starts December 7

webfact

3 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

It would be easier to change the Draconian laws.

I am sure any ardent Buddhist would abstain on certain holidays anyway, and, as TV mentions, it is readily available at many stores anyway.

Not all is available unfortunately 

1 hour ago, Whale said:

Does this means places like wish beer and wine connection will not be able to take orders online and deliver? 

As ever, it depends upon who is the actual owners, and the amount of "influence" they are able or prepared to bring to bear on the matter.

It will be interesting to see, if these businesses are profitable, and if the owners, Thai or foreign, are unable to make appropriate arrangements, whether they will be bought at "fire sale prices", by whom (we will probably never know) and how they manage to continue to trade ( again we will probably never know).

1 hour ago, Whale said:

Does this means places like wish beer and wine connection will not be able to take orders online and deliver? 

interesting question, there is a huge difference between the words "order" and "purchase" 

when I order beers from Tesco there is no purchase until they are delivered and paid for.

I agree with another poster, change the stupid restrictions and rules

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I can buy the wine i like, but carrying the cases I buy when I restock is going to be a pain in the <deleted>.  I guess if I go in, buy the amount and types I want, I can then have it shipped to the condo to restock the wine cellar refrigerator.  Unknown how to get the craft beer that is hard to find, looks like the prices may go up as those are forced to enter into an agreement with a storefront in order to sell over the counter.

Edited by ThailandRyan