State and private sector unite to restore Thai economy in 18 months

webfact

I wonder what my calendars for the next three years would look like if I put down all of these speculative dates for recovery, tourism and the countries people to be sustained. Probably look like my daughters school papers that used to come back after being graded with red x's all over them.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Blumpie said:

The half-wits have spoken.  

To provide evidence to your comment it is to be noted in the White Paper submitted by the Thai Chamber of Commerce includes heavy emphasis on "medical and wellness" tourism.  Greater detail of the  TCC White Paper reveals the plan places particular emphasis on the "wellness" part of it.  It is to be noted such "wellness" will have key promotional factors including "story-telling" and "promotional events" in cooperation with local communities.  It is questionable whether people get a buzz of "wellness" when they listen to the PM's story-telling or when he takes to the media to promote himself.

• Haha 1

18 months! Ambitious plan that. Good luck. 

Not trying to sound sarcastic or pessimistic, but I can't help but feel that it could take longer than that, and many more years before (if ever) it returns to what it was just prior to COVID19. 

• Like 1