President-elect Joe Biden twists ankle after slipping while playing with dog

webfact

1 minute ago, RocketDog said:

I've advocated for not discussing trump lately, but it's just been too much fun kicking him when he's down. It feels good too. 

Sad confession I know but there it is. I didn't dance in the streets when he lost so now I'm catching up on my schadenfreude . 

I partied like it was 1999 when Biden won! LOL.  Sadly, some GOP dinosaurs are still left in congress.  Like this horrible one:

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/senator-rand-paul-claims-statistical-fraud-in-states-where-trump-lost-calls-out-big-tech

Senator Rand Paul claims statistical 'fraud' in states where Trump lost, calls out Big Tech

These supposed “vote spikes” occurred in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Georgia, according an analysis cited by Paul.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Trump is the first President in 120 years who don’t have a dog in the White House. His reason (laughable) is “How would I look walking a dog on the White House lawn?”. Narcissistic reaction worried that the dog will get more attention than him. 

He could have used a goat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Trump is the first President in 120 years who don’t have a dog in the White House. His reason (laughable) is “How would I look walking a dog on the White House lawn?”. Narcissistic reaction worried that the dog will get more attention than him. 

True day but at least he didn't have a cat. That would have been weird.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Jeffr2 said:

Ummm....it was in reply to a comment about Pelosi.  Yes, strange obsessions from Team Trump.

No. Never had. But go back and you changed the topic to Trump several times. It’s an obsession. Just look. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, alex8912 said:

No. Never had. But go back and you changed the topic to Trump several times. It’s an obsession. Just look. 

Well, it is kinda related.  Trump's the president, Biden is taking over, soon to become president.  Not too far off.

9 hours ago, TKDfella said:

As for the ankle, keep it well supported and try to walk as normal as the injury will allow. With a bit of massage and gentle rotation, and one good foot. you'll soon be fine. 

nice of you to offer helpful advice, but I am going to guess he is not reading TVF today...

• Haha 2