President-elect Joe Biden twists ankle after slipping while playing with dog

webfact

On 11/30/2020 at 5:37 AM, ballpoint said:
On 11/30/2020 at 3:44 AM, Seth1a2a said:

He will be wearing a rather large boot  at the inauguration . .....

Given that he managed to kick Trump out of the White House without the boot, I'd imagine kick starting his presidency won't present much of a challenge, with or without it.

The kick start  would begin   "AT THE INAUGURATION"  as in " booting him out of office" and specific to his refusal to concede. Sorry you missed the humor in the arrangement of the words ...graphics are not allowed here so I left it to your imagination....Trumps fans were getting touchy so I left out his name.

Edited by Seth1a2a

9 minutes ago, Phoenix Rising said:

That footage would have been hard to get since trump's enormous behind has been firmly planet in a golf cart for most of his "presidency".

Pandemic, what pandemic, let's go golfing!:bah:

:coffee1:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

This is bizarre, if this had happened to Trump there would be non stop coverage to show him walking, limping, whatever. Haven't seen this on CNN at all.

Please calm down, explain what conspiracy you're talking about. I'm confused about what you mean. 

Bottom line imo Joe Biden isent going to let a broken bone stop him from his duty as potus elect from his duty to the American people during a deadly out of control pandemic (not to mention the economic chaos)meanwhile trump golfs ,tweets ,lies,sniveles,undermines our democracy as Americans die sorry I just don’t find any redeeming qualities in the man Joe Biden will be a vast improvement get well Joe we need you and (our) TEAM !

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ChouDoufu said:

what scrutiny is needed?  the old man slipped and banged up his ankle.

he was driven to a nearby clinic.  seems the clinic may not have had the latest high-tech wizardry.

there were no denials.

there were no claims of fake news.

there was no spin.

biden did not blame the russians or the chinese or hillary or the deep state for his injury.

If it had been Trump it would be nonstop news of how funny it was that he got hurt playing with  a dog. 

No doubt it won't slow Biden down. I'm simply emphasizing the double standard we have here.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

If it had been Trump it would be nonstop news of how funny it was that he got hurt playing with  a dog. 

No doubt it won't slow Biden down. I'm simply emphasizing the double standard we have here.

have you even bothered to look?   a couple seconds on the youtubes gives you "proof" that the media is all about getting video of the commander in chief limping, bumping his noggin' while entering air force one, tripping, etc.  and of course struggling to hold a glass of water or negotiate a ramp at west point.  the cameras are all trained on the leaders looking for any signs of trouble.  why even the commies aren't immune!  just a couple of months ago video and photos of the north korean leader were being dissected for symptoms of skin cancer.

of course you didn't look.  you would have easily found "obama trips on stage" on the cbs youtube channel.

"Joe Biden seen limping with fractured foot after Trump tells president-elect to 'get well soon'

is available for your viewing on the telegraph channel.

it's just that some are more concerned with their image.  joe has dogs, trump does not.

I wouldn’t mind having one, honestly, but I don’t have any time. How would I look walking a dog on the White House lawn?”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/02/12/trump-first-president-century-with-no-dog-explains-why-i-dont-have-any-time/

Edited by ChouDoufu
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

You're making a reference to Trump not serving in the military, please tell me when did Joe Biden serve?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Biden#:~:text=In 1968%2C Biden earned a,military service due to asthma.

In 1968, Biden earned a Juris Doctor from Syracuse University College of Law, ranked 76th in his class of 85,[21][22] and was admitted to the Delaware bar in 1969.[27] While in school, he received student draft deferments,[28] and afterward was classified as unavailable for military service due to asthma.

Google can be your friend.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, billd766 said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Biden#:~:text=In 1968%2C Biden earned a,military service due to asthma.

In 1968, Biden earned a Juris Doctor from Syracuse University College of Law, ranked 76th in his class of 85,[21][22] and was admitted to the Delaware bar in 1969.[27] While in school, he received student draft deferments,[28] and afterward was classified as unavailable for military service due to asthma.

Google can be your friend.

Asthma is interesting because its a legitimate reason as opposed to fake bone spurs. I am curious if President Elect Biden still has asthma. Personally I've had it since childhood but I'm pretty sure that many people stop having it as they age. I think when related to allergies.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

What would be news is that he had enough normal emotion to actually care about a dog.  

5 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

You're making a reference to Trump not serving in the military, please tell me when did Joe Biden serve?

Wow, getting a little defensive aren't you?   I made no statement about Trump.  I made no reference to Trump.  A bone that does not heal properly can end up with a spur.   

I don't believe Joe actively avoided the military.  His deferments are a matter of public record, unlike the current resident in the White House.

5 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

So you are IMAGINING what members might say?   I think there is a name for a condition like that.  I remember when he had Covid, most people were pretty well behaved in their comments.   

• Like 1

11 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Trump got 4 deferments for bone spurs (fake) and one academic.  By a doctor renting office space in his father's building! He's a draft dodger.  Plain and simple. 

And, he bashes some of our most highly decorated and patriotic vets.  McCain was one.  Disgusting to do such a thing.  Stunning you still try to back Trump.

11 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

This is bizarre, if this had happened to Trump there would be non stop coverage to show him walking, limping, whatever. Haven't seen this on CNN at all.

Please calm down, explain what conspiracy you're talking about. I'm confused about what you mean. 

There is non-stop coverage!  It's all over the news.  The conspiracy you posted, from a dodgy website, is trying to make it look like he covered it up...ala Trump style.  He didn't.  He was upfront and passed along all the details.  Stand up man for doing so.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

there they go again!  coverage of the president(elect) and his injuries!  the nerve!

(not only that, but he's like 200 feet away, and shows up in the biggest mask i've ever seen!)

SUITED & BOOTED

Joe Biden shows off his boot after fracturing his foot while playing with his German Shepherd

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1892373/joe-biden-foot-fracture-boot-delaware/

even the "fake news" is going after the new commander in chief!

(video in fox article attributed to cspan.  piling on!  sad, bigly sad.)

Biden shows off walking boot for first time since injury, says he feels 'good'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-walking-boot-injury-feels-good

Biden-Boot-AP-2.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2020/12/1862/1048/Biden-Boot-AP-2.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Edited by ChouDoufu
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Asthma is interesting because its a legitimate reason as opposed to fake bone spurs. I am curious if President Elect Biden still has asthma. Personally I've had it since childhood but I'm pretty sure that many people stop having it as they age. I think when related to allergies.

Lucky for me I never had it but there were some kids at school that did.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asthma

In 2015, 358 million people globally had asthma, up from 183 million in 1990.[8][19] It caused about 397,100 deaths in 2015,[9] most of which occurred in the developing world.[3] Asthma often begins in childhood,[3] and the rates have increased significantly since the 1960s.

I had no idea that it could be nasty enough to kill people.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, placeholder said:

I'm on a mobile phone and can't get my phone to link to this article but Newsweek reports that Qanon supporters believe that Biden's new boot is a actually a ruse to hide his ankle monitor. They claim he's been secretly arrested.

Mind boggling some actually fall for this.  Shows why Trump won, and almost won again.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, tubby johnson said:

Wimped out of serving in Vietnam and wheedled a deferment. The rich don't fight America's wars, they merely start them (and make a nice dollar out of them).

Plays with a dog and now limps around with a broken ankle. Unpresidential. Feeble old fart already showing signs of strain in his first real job in his long, pampered life. He won't last the four years; make way for President Kamala.

1 deferment instead of 5 for Trump.  Bone spurs?  Come on.  You don't really believe that?  Biden started out poor.  Trump started out a millionaire at age 3.

What's wrong with playing around with your dog?  It's what many families in the US do.  He's old, so is Trump.  Mandatory retirement age for politicians should be 70. 

Biden can take the next 4 years easier than the obese Trump.  And Kamala would make a fine interim president.  Unlike Pence.