Trump questions whether Supreme Court would hear election challenge as options dwindle

webfact

1 minute ago, Jeffr2 said:

You really need a better source for your news.  You talk about the truth, but post the exact opposite.  Incredible.

This "Fantasy and Failure" piece, based on discussions with White House insiders, is probably close to the mark.

https://www.theage.com.au/world/north-america/fantasy-and-failure-inside-trump-s-20-day-quest-to-overturn-the-us-election-20201129-p56iyt.html

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

It's a record of continuous failure, which what anyone gets when they only listen to what they want to hear. I suspect the real s##t is going to hit the fan after January 20, when Trump no longer has immunity, the Mueller Report will come out unredacted, and women will be lining up to sue him for sexual assault. The pussy-grabbing remark will haunt him in court rooms for years. IMO there will also be quite a few of his toadies going down with him.

He has been the "gift that keeps giving" for the last four years - if what you predict comes to pass he will be 'the gift which keeps on giving"!

Edited by herfiehandbag

1 hour ago, worgeordie said:

It's correct, he does have little hands, judging from that photo ......

they are going to need a bulldozer to get him out of the White House.

regards worgeordie

True but not a problem, I'm sure the military has many bulldozers. Ten at a time would do the job and make good exciting TV. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, J Town said:

I'm listening to the first interview 45 has done since the election on Fox. The bold faced lies are truly the ravings of a mad man. And the bologna coming from Maria Bartiromo ("... the facts are on your side") is just laughable. I can't believe she can spew that nonsense with a straight face.

trump has spouted off his crooked opinions and lies, and his example of how to be a cheat, liar and fraud is an insult to level minded US folk........his twisted opinions have not changed a thing, other than garnering disdain from the rest of the world.

Edited by onthedarkside
graphic removed
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, AlexRich said:

I don’t mind what political party you support, I’m not that far apart politically from a Republican ... but what are you watching and reading that leads you to that conclusion? You’ve fallen down a rabbit hole of absurdity if you believe that Trump won that election ... even conservative judges appointed by Trump are throwing it out because there is no evidence. Trump is and always has been a pathological liar ... no one should let their partisanship push them to a point where they deny reality.

Christopher Ruddy disagrees. He's the owner of Newsmax.

The King of Trump TV Thinks You’re Dumb Enough to Buy It
Chris Ruddy, the C.E.O. of Newsmax, has found a business opportunity in feeding Trump supporters the fantasy that the president could still win the election...

.Newsmax’s prime-time ratings, which averaged 58,000 before Election Day, soared to 1.1 million afterward for its top shows, with one host, Greg Kelly, cheerleading on Twitter and on the air for “the QUEST TO COUNT all the LEGAL VOTES.” The ratings even drew a congratulatory call from Mr. Trump himself, my colleagues Michael Grynbaum and John Koblin reported last week.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/29/business/media/newsmax-chris-ruddy-trump.html

Edited by onthedarkside
flame reference in quote removed
  • Haha 1