Trump questions whether Supreme Court would hear election challenge as options dwindle

webfact

I am a bit surprised at Donald's current stance where he seems rather more casual and almost accepting of his loss.  I keep wondering if this spoilt brat has something up his sleeve.  I cant see him walking away without causing some major drama.  I hope the recent talk of attacking Iran, as well as the terrorist attack on the Iranian scientist, is not leading up to something really nasty where everything is ejected from the pram....dummy included!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, ThaiFelix said:

I am a bit surprised at Donald's current stance where he seems rather more casual and almost accepting of his loss.  I keep wondering if this spoilt brat has something up his sleeve.  I cant see him walking away without causing some major drama.  I hope the recent talk of attacking Iran, as well as the terrorist attack on the Iranian scientist, is not leading up to something really nasty where everything is ejected from the pram....dummy included!

Hopefully it is not due to the socio-pathic  intent to  destroy as  much and as many as possible in retaliations!

He has already conceded in a way that he is aware of the fact he  will lose the  position of POTUS  but has also said he  does not, will not  concede he lost "honestly". His ultimate  moment of  fame  is rapidly deteriorating into infamy but even that he assumes is a measure of  success.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, xylophone said:

trump has spouted off his crooked opinions and lies, and his example of how to be a cheat, liar and fraud is an insult to level minded US folk........his twisted opinions have not changed a thing, other than garnering disdain from the rest of the world.

The message on my post was: "The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion" and relates to what I have said about trump above.

5 hours ago, ChouDoufu said:

all those cases that have been laughed out of court?  he might get lucky in one state getting another couple hundred or even a thousand votes, but nothing that will overturn a state count.

in any event he's moved on to ever grander conspiracy theories, that the fbi and doj are in cahoots to steal the election.

with the ship of state floundering under waves of covid, with over a quarter million dead, we're more likely to see him order a sweeping investigation into who ate that quart of strawberries missing from the kitchen...

He hasn’t got the talent of Bogart who was brilliant in that movie. Showing our age now, aren’t we?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

Can you do the swivelling eyes? Does your hair dye melt under TV lighting and run down your face? Do you have a blonde (past her sell by date) legal bimbo to stand behind you and grin inanely like an advert for cut price reconstructive surgery as you speak? Have you assembled a team which make the two old guys from The Muppet Show seem like reasonable and reassuring pair of harmless old chaps? Honestly, it simply can't be as easy as you think to put together a macabre, burlesque clown show as bad as this one. Stick to commentating, please!

I'm actually inclined to agree with you, and I was trying my hardest to make stuff up. Can't do the hair dye bit, don't have any to dye.

I can do a cheesy grin with the best of them, but I'm the wrong gender.

Guess I'll have to go back to being serious.

30 minutes ago, Rhys said:

... they are really stroking the Americans royally with this bogus gambit of disrespect to common decency... Those NY Types have something waiting for CS45 and company.

And what would that be?  Serious question...

On 11/29/2020 at 8:04 PM, J Town said:

I'm listening to the first interview 45 has done since the election on Fox. The bold faced lies are truly the ravings of a mad man. And the bologna coming from Maria Bartiromo ("... the facts are on your side") is just laughable. I can't believe she can spew that nonsense with a straight face.

I'm surprised DT is on good terms with Maria, seeing how she upstaged him at that dinner during the 2016 campaign.

mb1.jpg.22ac205f4a50daee4438c1e3263fb3f2.jpg

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

They did a financial analysis that showed Trump would have more wealth today if he had just invested his inheritance in stock index funds.  A lot more wealthy.  If it wasn't for his TV show, he'd be in trouble.

And that was based on his own statements of 3 billion or so. Reality is much worse for him.

• Like 2

On 11/30/2020 at 2:14 PM, riclag said:

Be patient my boy the rolling stone ( court cases) hasn't stopped ! Still plenty of time to seek the truth ,after all its not official  for biden!

Not that I wanted to accuse you of falling into a Peter Pan inclusion but.... if the shoe fits wear it 

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/brianna-keilar-donald-trump-election-conspiracies-084207819.html

• Like 2