90 Day online no longer working for me

I've tried various browsers and IE emulations on what is a different computer, and when submitting page 1 it always only goes to "For further information please contact your local immigration office"

I've done it by post just now but for next time.....I noted that online the 90 day I did in person at MTT in September didn't show up, is that normal or did they fail to add it to the database at MTT? Don't want to go there ever again if poss lol

tia

Report done in person or mailed in will not appear on the online reporting website when check the status of your application.

Have you done a extension of stay extension since your last report? Others have reported they could not do one after doing it since they changed the system a few months ago.

Apparently the system is now checking previous online report records when you submit page one.

I think that is why I was able to do my first ever online report last month with a old entry and a new passport. Apparently if you have no record or reports it allows you to go to page 2.

I've successfully done two online 90 day reports earlier this year.  However, for the latest one, which I tried last Tuesday, everything looked to be okay, and I got a reference number, but it still says "Pending" when I check up on it.  Both previous ones were instantly approved when I submitted them.  The 90 days are up today.  Luckily I need to go to town tomorrow anyway, so will print the form, in which everything is correct except for the "Pending"  stamp, and take it in to immigration to see what they say.

20 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Report done in person or mailed in will not appear on the online reporting website when check the status of your application.

Have you done a extension of stay extension since your last report? Others have reported they could not do one after doing it since they changed the system a few months ago.

Apparently the system is now checking previous online report records when you submit page one.

I think that is why I was able to do my first ever online report last month with a old entry and a new passport. Apparently if you have no record or reports it allows you to go to page 2.

Thx, I have but this also happened in September before my extn of stay. I'd really like to revive my online reporting somehow

As a particular case in point. I have had great success with the online reporting however, I did not receive a confirmation email for the first time ever on my last report. When checked it had been Approved so, all was well with the world.

Note: This was the first time I'd held off and reported as per latest instructions i.e. on the second last day; rather than 7-15 days prior. Perhaps that caused the email glitch, as it still hasn't arrived.

I think the app works now and again, and maybe it wants you to fail to report the 90 days so you get fined. Just been to Division 1 new 90 day reporting office near Impact, total disaster. No signs - it took me 20 mins to find the right building. Once you get into building, does not mention floor for A counter (on 2nd floor), fill in the form, then get a queue number, wait wait wait and then told to queue again into the offices. Will be sure to try to do it online 7 days before as I don't want to o back there.

Archived