Pattaya for sale: 90% of resort’s spa and massage businesses shutdown

webfact

Just now, HashBrownHarry said:

i will not engage you anymore, you seem to struggle to understand much.

Have a great night, it's past my bedtime.

Always happy to entertain you Harry.

Do try to get to Pattaya more often, considering you are posting on the Pattaya forum.  

2 hours ago, Leaver said:

Your are forgetting about the 90% that didn't survive, with that number increasing as time passes.  

No, that conclusion doesn't follow from anything I've said, ignores what's surviving to the benefit of the local economy and why that survival's likely to continue. So we come back merely to a repetition of the same ol' chant.

8 hours ago, Leaver said:

Why is the survival of the remaining 10% likely to continue?

I'm going to make a very uneducated guess about all this desolation especially on Northern part of second rd and  Pattaya klang near beach. If Witherspoon's is a model, then there are a lot of buying opportunities around. For Indians, Chinese , Russians , Koreans , Thais as well as Westerns to buy up and create new if segregated venues. If not it's tumbleweeds.

10 minutes ago, morrobay said:

I'm going to make a very uneducated guess about all this desolation especially on Northern part of second rd and  Pattaya klang near beach. If Witherspoon's is a model, then there are a lot of buying opportunities around. For Indians, Chinese , Russians , Koreans , Thais as well as Westerns to buy up and create new if segregated venues. If not it's tumbleweeds.

Witherspoons you mention has been well done ,but anytime I,ve been by it’s empty ,even over the music weekend.?

2 hours ago, Olmate said:

Witherspoons you mention has been well done ,but anytime I,ve been by it’s empty ,even over the music weekend.?

That's what I mean by segregated . The music festival was Thai for Thais. I don't  see that much mixing before, now or ever. No crossovers. So these venues if realized , Indian, Russian, Korean, Chinese, Arab , Western , Thai are going to have to make it with their own nationalities. And again if not , new investment and tourist/resident nationalities numbers , then what ?

On 12/21/2020 at 9:07 AM, HashBrownHarry said:

we could meet up........oh hold on - scrap that idea, you'd make me want to commit suicide!

That's usually the first response when guys are told the brother is not really the brother.  Best stick to the village Harry.  Ignorance is bliss.  ????

On 12/21/2020 at 11:22 AM, morrobay said:

That's what I mean by segregated . The music festival was Thai for Thais. I don't  see that much mixing before, now or ever. No crossovers. So these venues if realized , Indian, Russian, Korean, Chinese, Arab , Western , Thai are going to have to make it with their own nationalities. And again if not , new investment and tourist/resident nationalities numbers , then what ?

The rent at these prime locations do not lend themselves to Thai prices.  Once again, Thai landlords dictating prices.  Example: the thread on 228 baht for a take away kapao kai. with the Thai customer so shocked, he went to the police.  

Edited by Leaver

2 hours ago, Leaver said:

That's usually the first response when guys are told the brother is not really the brother.  Best stick to the village Harry.  Ignorance is bliss.  ????

What an earth are you waffling on about now?

Are you suggesting my wifes Thai brothers are infact her boyfriends / husbands?

How outlandish...

1 hour ago, HashBrownHarry said:

What an earth are you waffling on about now?

Are you suggesting my wifes Thai brothers are infact her boyfriends / husbands?

How outlandish...

Do you know for certain one of them is not?  

How naive.......

17 minutes ago, HashBrownHarry said:

Thanks for your concern but yes i'm very certain.

Sounds like a former GF ( or BF ) has worked you over on this before, how naive....

Never had a Thai girlfriend, nor a Thai wife.  Never bought bar or a business here.  Never bought a property here.  Never sent money for a sick buffalo. Keep my assets in my home country and transfer over monthly living expenses.   

I have no emotional ties or financial ties here, and nothing I can't leave behind and go straight to the airport, should I want to, or need to.  

How exposed are you?  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Leaver said:

Never had a Thai girlfriend, nor a Thai wife.  Never bought bar or a business here.  Never bought a property here.  Never sent money for a sick buffalo. Keep my assets in my home country and transfer over monthly living expenses.   

I have no emotional ties or financial ties here, and nothing I can't leave behind and go straight to the airport, should I want to, or need to.  

How exposed are you?  

Thumbs up to u leaver!