Pattaya: Yet more delays in wire/cable burying plans

webfact

On 12/1/2020 at 6:19 PM, 3NUMBAS said:

cables will need to be re rated as underground they will run hot and possibley catch fire ,they cannot stay the same size when buried

Ah! that's the clever bit, run the electrical cables in with the water pipes and there you have natural cooling and automatic fire suppression.

Smart thinking  :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think that road pictured above is actually a private road  and that's the reason it's such a potholed mess

maybe also the reason for the Iconic ( world class ) leaning telegraph pole of Pattaya tourist attraction being there for so many years already ????

1 hour ago, johng said:

maybe also the reason for the Iconic ( world class ) leaning telegraph pole of Pattaya tourist attraction being there for so many years already

I got one just like it in front of my house.  Not as many cables certainly,  but give it time. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, johng said:

I think that road pictured above is actually a private road  and that's the reason it's such a potholed mess

maybe also the reason for the Iconic ( world class ) leaning telegraph pole of Pattaya tourist attraction being there for so many years already ????

like leaning tower of pisa....but not a good looking ??!!!!

• Like 1