Which Thai provinces are the cheapest?

sakoo

Hello everyone, I am Sakoo, I was here asking about 100b/night accommodation and 20b pad thai back in November 2019. We created 26 pages of memories together. I believe I was victorious in most of the intellectual disputes. Obviously, I never made it to Thailand to give you a trip report due to the deceptive events in the world. But I still wish to greet my friends here: Owl and Gecko and others as well... 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

i travel alot  by car ALL around thailand, from Betong in the south to Chiang Rai, Nan, Chiang Khong, surin etc etc

I do NOT stay in dorms.

I have never seen 100 baht /night rooms, ( Those would have been single rooms, no air con, no tv, cold shower)  since the mid 90's, nor have i seen pat thai for less than 40 baht in the past 20 years.

On 12/1/2020 at 11:44 AM, zzzzz said:

i travel alot  by car ALL around thailand, from Betong in the south to Chiang Rai, Nan, Chiang Khong, surin etc etc

I do NOT stay in dorms.

I have never seen 100 baht /night rooms, ( Those would have been single rooms, no air con, no tv, cold shower)  since the mid 90's, nor have i seen pat thai for less than 40 baht in the past 20 years.

The working girls seem to get rooms for less that 100baht/day. Farangs pay farang price

Exactly they pay farang price and think all the rest of us also have to pay that price. It is as if because they overpay then so must the rest of us because we speak English and are not Thai. As if only the Thais should have access to 100b rooms. This is the mindset of the farang in general all over the world. 

14 hours ago, prakhonchai nick said:

The working girls seem to get rooms for less that 100baht/day. Farangs pay farang price

come on, they dont rent rooms  by the night

Even in phuket, its not hard to find a room, (no air con, no tv, cold water ) you pay electricity

for 2-4,000 baht/month

Up country 1,500-3,000/month

FYI
Farangs can get the same monthly rentals!!!!