How fast is fast enough? Answer: 180 kmh

BKKBike09

5 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

It seems that way, I'm glad I have lived in the petrolhead timed I've live in. 

Straight road clear each side to horizon you can get in Thailand roads. 

In my truck 175 kph on my bike 290 kph but real speed about 275 kph dunno about the truck but that don't matter it's only a truck. ????

What make is your bike?

2 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

1993 Honda Fireblade CBR900RR-P with some minor modifications.

If you go motorbike forum at all you would know I post there because I've always been a biker. 

Oh, I thought it might be a KAWASAKI!   LOL

So you've been a biker all your life....................or not yet?

Edited by Tyler Visan
  • Haha 1

Wait until they roll out all the battery (electric) cars. Any vehicle that  you want to run consecutive days for more than 100km, you'll be lucky to get a top speed of 60 km/hour.

I'm going back to a push bike.

1 minute ago, Tyler Visan said:

Oh, I thought it might be a KAWASAKI!   LOL

Fair call I like Kawasaki had them in UK along with Honda,  Suzuki, Yamaha, etc I  had a Versys 650 here in Thailand but I like a bigger engine powered bike for overtaking safe. 

Also I  managed to get the Blade and repair it cheaply by western standards. ????

12 minutes ago, DaLa said:

Wait until they roll out all the battery (electric) cars. Any vehicle that  you want to run consecutive days for more than 100km, you'll be lucky to get a top speed of 60 km/hour.

I'm going back to a push bike.

Yes but all electric can have massive and instantaneous torque to offset the tedium of that lower range and top speed. 

• Like 1

I visited my brother living in Germany awhile back and he would drive 125 mph / 200 kph on the autobahn there.  It was safe and practical, in a vehicle designed for it, but a bit faster than probably makes sense as a functional travel speed.  If traffic is any heavier on those roads now, as I would expect it might be, it would be hard to replicate that.

It wouldn't be safe traveling that speed on any road in any vehicle in Thailand.  Thais aren't expecting it; people could walk across the road without checking properly, or pull out from some turn-off.