After Dec 30, 2nd Covid visa extension and multiple Volunteer Visa,

I am currently staying with my first Covid visa extended for 2 months. I used Immigration in Pattaya. The visa ends on December 30th. I'm thinking about what to do after that.

・ At present, it seems that COVID visa will be extended until the end of January, right?

So, if I go to the second extension of my COVID visa next time around Dec 30, will I get only one month?

・ It's a pain to go to immigration they are so rude, Is there a vendor who can help immigration to extend my Covid visa? How much is the average price?

・ In Pattaya I found a 15 month volunteer visa for 45,000 baht.

I haven't heard the details yet.

But within 15 months, I'm sure I'll leave from Thailand.

Will this visa expire if I leave the country?

Or can it be multiple?

If I can make it multi, I'm thinking of buying it.

5 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Surprised he was quoted 45k for 3+12.

Most are more than 45k. Don't think you will find cheaper. Deal with well know company.

Wrong, I have checked ALL visa agents that can be contacted online and ALL want 45k for 15 months volunteer visa.

4 minutes ago, thcosh said:

Wrong, I have checked ALL visa agents that can be contacted online and ALL want 45k for 15 months volunteer visa.

I stated "Don't think you will find cheaper"

So you agree.

Also I can assure you you can find more expensive

On 12/1/2020 at 1:26 PM, DrJack54 said:

Surprised he was quoted 45k for 3+12.

Most are more than 45k. Don't think you will find cheaper. Deal with well know company.

In October all wanted 55k+ so that’s already a good deal.

Downside: We did a Volunteer Non-O for my gf with VIP Visa in Jomtien/Pattaya (based on personal recommendation) and now agents here in BKK refuse to accept the passport for doing the 90 day report. Original Agent says they will “use the office address” which doesn’t sit right with me. They’d do it for free however, maybe a beach trip to Pattaya is in order. ????

So yeah... careful which agent you use.

2 minutes ago, jackdd said:

You can do it online or by mail

Can't do it online because she has never filed a report before. And I have a feeling there must be an issue with filing it here otherwise the agent would gladly have taken the money.

2 hours ago, FlyingThai said:

Can't do it online because she has never filed a report before. And I have a feeling there must be an issue with filing it here otherwise the agent would gladly have taken the money.

I guess the issue is that it needs to be filed where your registered address is. Which is probably in Nakhon Nowhere, wherever your volunteer visa/extension was done. Or did you formally move to Bangkok afterwards?

On 12/7/2020 at 4:46 PM, FlyingThai said:

In October all wanted 55k+ so that’s already a good deal.

Downside: We did a Volunteer Non-O for my gf with VIP Visa in Jomtien/Pattaya (based on personal recommendation) and now agents here in BKK refuse to accept the passport for doing the 90 day report. Original Agent says they will “use the office address” which doesn’t sit right with me. They’d do it for free however, maybe a beach trip to Pattaya is in order. ????

So yeah... careful which agent you use.

any update ? did you do it online ?

On 12/8/2020 at 1:36 PM, Caldera said:

I guess the issue is that it needs to be filed where your registered address is. Which is probably in Nakhon Nowhere, wherever your volunteer visa/extension was done. Or did you formally move to Bangkok afterwards?

This. You need to take a careful look at all the stamps in your passport arranged by the agent, and figure out your current situation. If you are registered somewhere in, say, Yasothon, find out from the agent the address where a TM30 was done, and use this to do a 90-day report online.

Archived